+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    and I don't see Dr. Karadeniz performing any LARGE FUE procedures. like 5000+ grafts. I see plenty of large procedures from Erdogan and many others from Turkey but not ur guy. whether u want to admit it or not a tell-tale sign of a Dr's skill level is being able to transplant as many grafts via FUE that he can FUT (meaning 5000-7000 grafts on average) and ur guy can't do that which makes his skill level average.
    Any doctor who transplants thousands of FUE grafts per session isn't harvesting the grafts by themselves - they have a team of techs doing the extractions, which makes your criticism sort of irrelevant. You want to compare doctors but you're comparing apples and oranges (doctors vs. techs). Doctors who do smaller FUE sessions shouldn't automatically be criticized, in many cases they may be exercising more caution than the FUE doctors who do huge sessions. Doctors shouldn't be criticized for being cautious, if it's in the interest of protecting the patient. And there are clinics where techs do pretty much the entire surgery, except creating the recipient sites. If a team of techs can do a 5000 graft FUE surgery, I'm not impressed - I'm paying for the doctor's experience and hands-on treatment, not the techs' experience.

In my case, I wasted $36,000 on FUE with an extremely egotistical "hotshot" doctor who did three consecutive FUE sessions, and virtually none of the grafts grew. Most of the procedure was done by techs, as the doctor wandered in and out of surgery repeatedly. In the end it was a total failure, with zero growth. Now would I have gotten some growth if this irresponsible doctor had done smaller sessions, spread out over time? I don't know, but it's a fair question.

Anyway, don't think that a measure of quality is how big the FUE session is.

Wanted to revive this old thread..

'HairTransplantOops' what route did you end up taking with regards to your scar repair? Did you end up going with FUE, or a scar excision?

Default What did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by teg_101 View Post

'HairTransplantOops' what route did you end up taking with regards to your scar repair? Did you end up going with FUE, or a scar excision?
    I have actually been doing some dermatologist/stamping with good success. Leaning more and more toward a revision and then attempting FUE to finish

Default What did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by teg_101 View Post

I have actually been doing some dermatologist/stamping with good success. Leaning more and more toward a revision and then attempting FUE to finish

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

The scar needs to be treated with treatments (e.g. platelet-rich plasma) that will help the tissue in the scar normalize. Pre-treating the scar may be very beneficial to the end result with FUE. The scar may have pigmentation issues to treat and blood circulation issues to treat in order to make any FUE grafting advantageous. Beard hair could also be a viable donor supply for grafting to improve the aesthetic quality in the donor area.

I am Gio Macatti, one representative of the MyWHTC clinic of Patrick Mwamba, MD.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux