Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

Donīt you get it by now?

Donīt you get it by now that there is no cure since itīs a treatment.
    Your bodies will never answer to artificial exposure in long term due to itīs natural immunity.

Do the math by now why nobody succeeds, and why the other available drugs gives sides.
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

sorry, but that is not true. No cure? true... the theory that the body always eventually counteracts medication is not true.

Comment

• JayM
      • Apr 2015

I'm not sure what you're getting at. All you just described was pharmacology. There is no such thing as a perfect drug in this industry.

Good job there are other industries within biology ay

Comment

• Herbaliser
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
        sorry, but that is not true. No cure? true... the theory that the body always eventually counteracts medication is not true.
        Well give us some examples how we fool our bodies thinking otherwise in long term?

Comment

• Herbaliser
          • Apr 2015

This is a huge industry, and therefore they use your our desperation to gain money correct?

Comment

• joachim
            • May 2014

pfff... just a guy who wants some attention. yes, we don't get it by now. there will never be a cure because our body rejects everything. what a nonsense. useless thread.

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by joachim
              pfff... just a guy who wants some attention. yes, we don't get it by now. there will never be a cure because our body rejects everything. what a nonsense. useless thread.
              Your answer made my point.

Comment

• JayM
                • Apr 2015

No there are many different industries which don't revolve around the principles of classic pharma.

Anyway if you can make organs out of your own stem cells it's against what you're saying because the longer it's accepted the least likely it will be rejected. Again that isn't classic pharma and shows the growth on other sections I.e biopharma and bioengineering.

Read the 3D comb thread. It's an example of how inhibiting DHT can be done locally without altering hormones. I.e if you do genetic education for people with balding in their genes it's a Cure.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                  • Aug 2015

Yes herbaliser, we get that you think we should be rubbing flowers and pixie dust on our heads.

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Im not completely sure what your trying to say, but many men keep their hair by using propecia. So it works its just a statistical fact most men are better off on propecia than without even if its a treatment and not a cure.
                    So everyone should give up because there is no cure only treatments. Okay

Comment

• Swooping
                      • May 2014

Herbaliser I'm happy for you that you maintain with a natural treatment. However many of us don't. That leaves us with either 5 alpha reductase inhibitors or anti-androgens to keep our hair. It is what it is. They work pretty well for the overwhelming majority. It's just that the side effects are not tolerated by everyone. Graph explains it all I guess;

Key is starting early.

Comment

• jamesst11
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                        This is a huge industry, and therefore they use your our desperation to gain money correct?
                        This is absolutely true for ANY industry. Wherever there is money to be made and there are HUMAN BEINGS, you better believe the majority of them are out for selfish reasons. So, what are you saying? Are you saying you are against all big pharmaceutical companies? How do you feel about insulin, antibiotics, beta blockers, etc.... Do you feel the same way for drugs like Humira as you do for drugs like finasteride? All come with potentially horrible side effects. Sure, some are an absolute necessity (if you don't take them you may die or have a heart attack) and some are for keeping your hair... However, have you SEEN the traumatic effects losing one's hair can have on someone? Have you read some of the threads on here? People feel ashamed to go out in PUBLIC. They feel suicidal. They feel ugly and old... So, what is your golden advice to them? See a therapist? Start juicing? or maybe, just shave your head and own it? Seriously dude, what is your advice... because despite the posts, no one is buying the theory that juicing can stop MPB.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Swooping
                          Herbaliser I'm happy for you that you maintain with a natural treatment. However many of us don't. That leaves us with either 5 alpha reductase inhibitors or anti-androgens to keep our hair. It is what it is. They work pretty well for the overwhelming majority. It's just that the side effects are not tolerated by everyone. Graph explains it all I guess;

Key is starting early.
                          Starting early?
                          I had hair loss for 15 years, and due to my green juicing i thought maybe the key is not drugs since they change your whole system, and why not cooperate instead.

There is not going be a cure since itīs a treatment, and therefore sides will always appear since you canīt fool your body thinking otherwise.
                          Can you also share to us the originator of the nice diagram you provided?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                            • Apr 2015

Sorry forgot to mention that i did not maintain my hair, i reversed my hair with non hair loss.

Comment

• JayM
                              • Apr 2015

Again you are just looking at this from a Pharmacological point of view.

And even if what you're doing gets you back to a NW0 It's not a cure. What you are doing is TREATING a genetic flaw.

Comment

Working...