+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    pfff... just a guy who wants some attention. yes, we don't get it by now. there will never be a cure because our body rejects everything. what a nonsense. useless thread.
    Well he kinda makes a point. Is there a cure out there for anything at all? Everything is a treatment, even for cold and flu. It's 2015 and we don't have one cure for any illness or immune system disorder, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ShookOnes View Post
    This guys a straight troll probably doesn't believe that 3d printing organs can't work either. Dunno why u guys respond to such uneducated dumb people looking for Internet attention for his own balding depression
    Will there be 3D printing for hair follicles or is that still a long way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    It is not as intricate as the human heart. They've already put working EARS into humans for ****s sake.

Yet I still believe it will be a long time. This field does not have enough talent in it. One already jumped ship for cancer. Dr.O or something lol.

Long way to go

I apologize for my clumsy topic thread "donīt you get it by now"
    I just have a different view of hair loss, and i do hope yours sake that they will find a solution.
    But the main issue is that itīs hard to fool the body thinking otherwise in long term, and therefore the enormous wait because the body docent interact with synthetic drugs correctly.

I found my way to reverse it, and i just thought why not use something in symbiosis, non supplemental and freshness (enzymes, oxidation).
    But like many mentioned that it is incredible that we are in 2015, and still they have not found a secure treatment but i think the reason is as above mentioned.

Well he kinda makes a point. Is there a cure out there for anything at all? Everything is a treatment, even for cold and flu. It's 2015 and we don't have one cure for any illness or immune system disorder, etc.
    Fruits and Vegetables have been around longer than we have yet I have never seen or heard of anyone with credible data which has cured hair loss by rubbing a turnip on their heads so everyone's point is moot.

We are better to focus on bettering ourselves scientifically and that covers all avenues of research which include natural remedies.

I'd also like to say that as many pharma companies are liars, thief's and scammers there are just as many in the naturopath sector which do much the same if not worse, some even occasioning death... DEATH!!

So lets just allow the research to progress and see how it unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    Fruits and Vegetables have been around longer than we have yet I have never seen or heard of anyone with credible data which has cured hair loss by rubbing a turnip on their heads so everyone's point is moot.

We are better to focus on bettering ourselves scientifically and that covers all avenues of research which include natural remedies.

I'd also like to say that as many pharma companies are liars, thief's and scammers there are just as many in the naturopath sector which do much the same if not worse, some even occasioning death... DEATH!!

So lets just allow the research to progress and see how it unfolds.
    Oki.
    I don't think you got my point and there is no money gain in natural ingredients used freshly since you canīt patent it, bottled oils or synthetic pills docent work since your body docent know how to digest it properly.

You are getting there Patently Waiting.

Yeah but thats ignoring the fact that there are no cures simply because it currently just cant be done. They are all treatments because it has to be like that. There is no way to just remove DHT completely forever with one single cure or treatment. Maybe someday it will be, but the current state of medicine its not possible.

The reason we can't cure most of the ailments you speak of is because there is money , billions of dollars , and hundreds if not thousands of workers, who rely on the companies not,having a cure so they can keep their jobs. If we cured hairloss , all the companies who "treat us" would lose billions and since those companies tend to be gigantic pharmaceutical companies we are shit out of luck... It's comparable to engineer who creates an engine that runs on water not gas, and he gets bought for a billion dollars and they put his patent on the shelf .. There is a cure, we just don't have it yet.