+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Herbaliser I'm happy for you that you maintain with a natural treatment. However many of us don't. That leaves us with either 5 alpha reductase inhibitors or anti-androgens to keep our hair. It is what it is. They work pretty well for the overwhelming majority. It's just that the side effects are not tolerated by everyone. Graph explains it all I guess;

Key is starting early.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    This is a huge industry, and therefore they use your our desperation to gain money correct?
    This is absolutely true for ANY industry. Wherever there is money to be made and there are HUMAN BEINGS, you better believe the majority of them are out for selfish reasons. So, what are you saying? Are you saying you are against all big pharmaceutical companies? How do you feel about insulin, antibiotics, beta blockers, etc.... Do you feel the same way for drugs like Humira as you do for drugs like finasteride? All come with potentially horrible side effects. Sure, some are an absolute necessity (if you don't take them you may die or have a heart attack) and some are for keeping your hair... However, have you SEEN the traumatic effects losing one's hair can have on someone? Have you read some of the threads on here? People feel ashamed to go out in PUBLIC. They feel suicidal. They feel ugly and old... So, what is your golden advice to them? See a therapist? Start juicing? or maybe, just shave your head and own it? Seriously dude, what is your advice... because despite the posts, no one is buying the theory that juicing can stop MPB.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Herbaliser I'm happy for you that you maintain with a natural treatment. However many of us don't. That leaves us with either 5 alpha reductase inhibitors or anti-androgens to keep our hair. It is what it is. They work pretty well for the overwhelming majority. It's just that the side effects are not tolerated by everyone. Graph explains it all I guess;

Key is starting early.
    Starting early?
    I had hair loss for 15 years, and due to my green juicing i thought maybe the key is not drugs since they change your whole system, and why not cooperate instead.

There is not going be a cure since itīs a treatment, and therefore sides will always appear since you canīt fool your body thinking otherwise.
    Can you also share to us the originator of the nice diagram you provided?

Sorry forgot to mention that i did not maintain my hair, i reversed my hair with non hair loss.

Again you are just looking at this from a Pharmacological point of view.

And even if what you're doing gets you back to a NW0 It's not a cure. What you are doing is TREATING a genetic flaw.

Wait so hang on this is a massive contradiction. Treatments aren't cures because they create side effects (which is just wrong BTW) but what you are doing with juicing and putting it on your head is a treatment so with that logic there should be side effects?

And fin works amazing well just like other NATURAL products which inhibit my DHT. As a personal treatment it has reduced above average DHT, grown hair, and reduced body hair (a pro side effect for me).

Iīm not trying convince anybody since i cant prove it, because this is my experience and natural remedies will never be proven because there is money in it.
    You can reverse your hair loss by your own, but the ongoing fortune wheel made you think otherwise, since itīs business for them as in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Wait so hang on this is a massive contradiction. Treatments aren't cures because they create side effects (which is just wrong BTW) but what you are doing with juicing and putting it on your head is a treatment so with that logic there should be side effects?

And fin works amazing well just like other NATURAL products which inhibit my DHT. As a personal treatment it has reduced above average DHT, grown hair, and reduced body hair (a pro side effect for me).
    ?

Herbaliser,
    Here's the thing I am having trouble understanding, if you could clear it up - Being an athlete, I have encountered countless numbers of people that are on a very similar regiment as you, and have been for years... several of them are slick bald. Am I missing something? Do you believe that this regiment can work, however, only for certain genotypes?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Herbaliser,
    Here's the thing I am having trouble understanding, if you could clear it up - Being an athlete, I have encountered countless numbers of people that are on a very similar regiment as you, and have been for years... several of them are slick bald. Am I missing something? Do you believe that this regiment can work, however, only for certain genotypes?

This guys a straight troll probably doesn't believe that 3d printing organs can't work either. Dunno why u guys respond to such uneducated dumb people looking for Internet attention for his own balding depression