+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So far...
    3rd day of OC000459
    Dissolved 110mg into 21ml of solution pg/ethanol (sprytus)
    Applying 1ml-1.5ml to scalp.
    No real side effects to report, maybe potential gastrointestinal, as another user reported this, though this could have just been a coincidence ect.
    Topical castor oil every day for the last two weeks seems to hair given my hair a better look when washed out.
    Tb 500: not sure if its done anything to reduce inflammation just yet, no real change in density over the last two weeks
    Haven't received derma roller yet and ordering LiCl shortly.

So far scalp doesn't get that itch whatsoever. Last night after extensively running my hands through my hair back and forth lost about 10-12 hairs. Is this a reduction? Yes and no, some days 5-10 hairs will fall, others a lot more 20-30, I hadn't done this in a while and very few hairs fell out.
    Still applying 50-75mg of RU per day
    Still applying 15% minor 0.5 ml in the evening.

Over all my hair seems to be growing faster, I mean its a little bit to early to tell if anythings doing anything, but it does seem to look a little better, it is growing very fast though, I didn't need a hair cut last week, looking pretty good and then this week it was looking out of control. Taking a progress picture this evening.
    I still have 6mg of Tb left, of which when I finish I will take a break from and see if anything changes.

Default Progress

Hey guys

Just though id add a quick update, hair is looking healthier and definitely shedding less.
    2-3 minutes of hard rubbing of dry hair and 4-6 little hairs fell out, the OC has definitely reduced shedding.
    Still can't find a decent source for LiCL for Aus.
    Little hairs seem to be sprouting up around hairline, still haven't received Derma roller yet so looking forward to see what it brings.

Currently:
    Ru 50-70mg E.D
    OC: 0.5-1%- every second day
    Niz 2x Per week
    Minox 15% : once per day 0.5-1ml
    Topical Castor oil sometimes mixed with ethanol.
    Tb500 2mg p/week.

Going to add some Emu oil and some other various supplements.

Also off topic http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-bei102015.php check this out?

Anyone have any other tips on how to induce WNT activation without Lithium Chloride? I can't figure out how to get it.

Default Update

Excellent so far
    Decrease in shedding
    Hair at hairline is looking healthier, hair in general is looking better. No need to wear a hat as often.
    Been in the middle of a stressful exam period so missed a couple of days here and there, though nothing drastic. Derma rolling for the second time today.
    OC was going to increase the strength just to play around with proper dosage, using .1% right now 0.01g in 1ml solution, going to increase to 0.2-0.5% also going to drop tb500 for the moment as its too expensive to reorder right now

Honestly have no idea anymore
    I miss a couple of applications and I swear it all goes to shite again. Getting pretty effen over this whole ordeal, using that 1.5 mm roller on your heading coupled with lithium chloride is painful AF, I dread the weekly routine.
    Has anyone had any success following this regime or something similar? My hairline hairs are filling in a little bit but still nothing too significant, I'll be taking some comparison shots tonight. Been following updates and such from cutting edge treatments, I really feel like giving up and just saving for fue/stem cell treatment. this has been going on for god knows how long.
    Day 1 using the oc mixed with kb solution, using 0.01mg per ml I.e 1% solution day 1, Minox and castor oil internal and external
    Day 2 5% solution ru with Minox and castor oil in evening
    Niz 1-2 per week
    Furthermore, I stumbled amongst this intensive vitamin regime by taipan I think? I'll post the link, it was originally from a bodybuilding forum, honestly thinking about trying it, I just want some decent results ffs, just fill in the damn hairline with a bit of thickness like I can't believe how hard it is yet it will still just gradually get shittier and shittier. Diet is generally on point, though I had a thought, I do a lot of intensive training, could a natural rise in test exasperate my hairloss?
    Anyway, sorry just needed a vent and update, this is damn bullshit though, it's giving sort of results but nothing too crash hot in terms of thickening frontal section. I swear you miss a couple of applications and it all goes to shit, probably in my head but anyway.
    Any updates with you guys, anything else to add that's helped you guys out apart from fin?
    Peace and merry belated Christmas