+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink need help hair is thinning what do u recommend tattoe

im 28 have a big forhead and started to loose my hair wanted to do something about it. tattoe surgical procedure whats the cost..... anyone know good clinics that do good job for great price. please help! you will be doing me a huge favor...im in california.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Remember tattooing is permanant. They often fade and change colors over time. I have never seen a tattoo that looks natural. It is a procedure that a I recommend you think long and hard about before making that decision.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

how much is it for lazer what ever you can do to help me its deep apreciated

Smile

Look here.

http://www.artistryconceptshairrepli...com/index.html

Firstly, don't let the design of the website fool you. The studio itself looks very professional.

The man who does the procedure has over 30 years of tattooing experience, 20 of those on cosmetic tattooing alone. They're located in Florida, not sure how far away from you that is, but for me it's a pretty sizable distance.

I would definitely consider something like this if you're looking for that short buzzed cut look. The ink used is also permanent, and doesn't fade or change colour even years down the track. I'll definitely be looking at it once my hair thins out more.

This is just from what i've learned about it thus far, if you're interested i'd advise you to research it yourself to give you a better understanding.

I created an account just to post this for you

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Glenn Charles View Post
    Remember tattooing is permanant. They often fade and change colors over time. I have never seen a tattoo that looks natural. It is a procedure that a I recommend you think long and hard about before making that decision.
    yes tattooing is permanent,but i dont know how quickly they fade and change colors,i have a half peice sleeve on my upper left arm and i got it when i was 18,im now 27 and it looks just as good as when i got it,i think it all depends on the artist,..how my arm will look in another 20 years? i have no idea but im sure ..but with this procedure its little tiny dots,i think its much different regular tattooing,this stuff is still fairly new,so iunderstand everyone knocking it

i got this procedure done in so cal and went to an unqualified artist,im currently getting it lasered off,had my 3rd treatment today,not so bad,sure its a pain in the ass,but within 1-3 months,it should be all gone,im strongly considering going to AC to do this as they agreed to take me on as a client,so well see what happens

but i know the potential in this as ive experienced this even though my procedure was f'd up

Quote Originally Posted by arsgunner View Post
    yes tattooing is permanent,but i dont know how quickly they fade and change colors,i have a half peice sleeve on my upper left arm and i got it when i was 18,im now 27 and it looks just as good as when i got it,i think it all depends on the artist,..how my arm will look in another 20 years? i have no idea but im sure ..but with this procedure its little tiny dots,i think its much different regular tattooing,this stuff is still fairly new,so iunderstand everyone knocking it

i got this procedure done in so cal and went to an unqualified artist,im currently getting it lasered off,had my 3rd treatment today,not so bad,sure its a pain in the ass,but within 1-3 months,it should be all gone,im strongly considering going to AC to do this as they agreed to take me on as a client,so well see what happens

but i know the potential in this as ive experienced this even though my procedure was f'd up
    Damn, that sucks dude. Noone seems to be able to pull off this procedure correctly and permanently except for AC? I've seen a few stories of people who've been rolled by dodgey tattoo artists. Do you have pics of the job?

Default Another possibility

I am not a candidate for pigment implantation (tattooing), but I know someone who does the procedure and I have heard very positive comments about the results.

If you want to go the tattoo route, I suggest that you contact Debbie at Split Ends -her website: www.splitendshairreplacement.com

Debbie has been in the business a long time. She's very nice and very knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBob View Post
    I am not a candidate for pigment implantation (tattooing), but I know someone who does the procedure and I have heard very positive comments about the results.

If you want to go the tattoo route, I suggest that you contact Debbie at Split Ends - her e-mail is splitends805@roadrunner.com or go to her website: www.splitendshairreplacement.com

Debbie has been in the business a long time. She's very nice and very knowledgeable.
    What limits you from being a Candidate?

Thumbs down

I know how desperate we all are to do something about our hair loss, but tattooing your head is the worst possible idea! It will NEVER look natural in the long run! It’s a tattoo!

Default Not a candidate

...because I have very little hair remaining. I am shiny-bald at the front, top, crown and halfway down the sides and back of my head.