+ Reply to Thread

Default Lipogaine big 3 shampoo

Has anybody tried lipogaine big 3 shampoo ? I am reading good stuff about it on amazon and other forums and thinking to switch from 2% nizoral once aweek to 1% lipogaine or other brand and use kt twice or 3 times aweek.
    Is lipogaine any good? And how does it compare to regenepure ?
    I have found more reviews about regenpure dr than lipogaine big 3, so what you guys think ?

first off, i would not trust any review on any lipogaine products on amazon; they are clearly fake. the company hires so many ppl to push positive reviews for their products on amazon. take a look at the users who make the reviews, the only thing they ever reviewed was lipogaine products, nothing else, not even even one single other item on amazon, yet lipogaine was so amazing they had to write a review. too fishy.

try renege pure dr, thats what to her forum members recommended here to add to to the big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Has anybody tried lipogaine big 3 shampoo ? I am reading good stuff about it on amazon and other forums and thinking to switch from 2% nizoral once aweek to 1% lipogaine or other brand and use kt twice or 3 times aweek.
    Is lipogaine any good? And how does it compare to regenepure ?
    I have found more reviews about regenpure dr than lipogaine big 3, so what you guys think ?

Never tried lipogaine but I love regenpure dr. Doesn't do much for my hairloss tbh though, helps keep the itch away though.
    The active ingredient that is meant to reduce DHT is ketaconazol and that can dry your hair out something awful and make it look crappy, so that's a downside.

Tbh, in terms of shampoo the best you can hope for is a decent cosmetic improvement. On days where I don't use a hairloss shampoo I use toppik hair building shampoo. That stuff is amazing at making your hair look full and thick, does nothing for hairloss though nor claims to. I recommend it though for days you want your hair looking it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    first off, i would not trust any review on any lipogaine products on amazon; they are clearly fake. the company hires so many ppl to push positive reviews for their products on amazon. take a look at the users who make the reviews, the only thing they ever reviewed was lipogaine products, nothing else, not even even one single other item on amazon, yet lipogaine was so amazing they had to write a review. too fishy.

try renege pure dr, thats what to her forum members recommended here to add to to the big 3.
    Just to be fair I went to Amazon and checked the reviews throughly... I agree some of them only have reviews for lipogaine shampoo which is fishy but many others are coming from verified buyers of the product and have reviews for so many items including lipogaine shampoo and had positive feedback about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Not giving up View Post
    Never tried lipogaine but I love regenpure dr. Doesn't do much for my hairloss tbh though, helps keep the itch away though.
    The active ingredient that is meant to reduce DHT is ketaconazol and that can dry your hair out something awful and make it look crappy, so that's a downside.

Tbh, in terms of shampoo the best you can hope for is a decent cosmetic improvement. On days where I don't use a hairloss shampoo I use toppik hair building shampoo. That stuff is amazing at making your hair look full and thick, does nothing for hairloss though nor claims to. I recommend it though for days you want your hair looking it's best.
    I read on many places that regenpure makes your hair looks flat and bad and that lipogaine makes your hair looks fuller. I'm pretty confused about those 2 brands.
    As for toppick does it contain any chemicals or sulfate that is bad for hair ?

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I read on many places that regenpure makes your hair looks flat and bad and that lipogaine makes your hair looks fuller. I'm pretty confused about those 2 brands.
    Regnepure DR = 1% Keto with possible dryness on some people.
    Regenepure DR followed by Regenpure NT (nourishing treatmen, without keto) is supposed to let your hair smooth and not dry.
    Lipogain big 3, from what I understand is supposed to do what DR+NT do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedgreen View Post
    Regnepure DR = 1% Keto with possible dryness on some people.
    Regenepure DR followed by Regenpure NT (nourishing treatmen, without keto) is supposed to let your hair smooth and not dry.
    Lipogain big 3, from what I understand is supposed to do what DR+NT do.
    Would you recommend lipogaine big 3, regenepure dr, or nizoral 2%?