X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bishbosh
    • Oct 2015

Lipogaine

Hello

I have been using finasteride now for a couple of years which has pretty much stopped or slowed the hairloss down, and I have not suffered any sides. I was wanting to try Lipogaine to add to my routine and wanted to know if any of you guys have used it and what results came from it?
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

the conclusion is that it is overhyped garbage.

amazon reviews are all glorified and false
    and that hairless from steroids guy (youtube channel) keeps promoting it at naseum, probably bc he is getting paid by lipogaine

it supposedly has anti-androgen ingredients, but who knows what you get in the bottle bc this shit is just not regulated like say a target, walmart or costco brand minoxidil. and none of these supposed anti androgen ingredients will be as strong as your fin.

save the money, and buy 5% minox from target, or walmart. $18 for a 3 month supply

don't fall for the lipogaine hype.
    Originally posted by bishbosh
    Hello

I have been using finasteride now for a couple of years which has pretty much stopped or slowed the hairloss down, and I have not suffered any sides. I was wanting to try Lipogaine to add to my routine and wanted to know if any of you guys have used it and what results came from it?

Comment

• hiuia
      • Feb 2022

Me too. I don't understand why it stopped working basket random

Comment

Working...