Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • criswdsn
    • Jul 2015

What stage am i in balding? (Pictures)

19 years old and tired of worrying lol ive been told im not going bald by my gp but i feel he knows nothing about hair loss. Judging by my pictures what do yoh guys think? Propecia ? Started at around 16.
    Attached Files
  • iKix
    • Oct 2015

I'm new here, but I seriously think you just have thin hair. Like your temples and stuff haven't even receded.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

androgenic alopecia takes a few different forms and you may definitely be experiencing one of them... Just because you temples aren't receded doesn't mean you don't have MPB. From your pictures it looks as if the entire top is slightly thinner than the rest which can happen with MPB. Consult a dermatologist and ask them to look for miniaturization.

Comment

• j121walker
        • Oct 2015

I am also dealing with baldness, but still don't know about the stages and will share pics in my next thread.

Comment

• eighteen
          • Mar 2015

It looks like diffuse thinning but you need to get the checked by derm preferably one that specalizes in hair loss and also your hair doesnt look that bad if i didnt know anybetter i wouldnt even notice it

Comment

• iKix
            • Oct 2015

Originally posted by eighteen
            It looks like diffuse thinning but you need to get the checked by derm preferably one that specalizes in hair loss and also your hair doesnt look that bad if i didnt know anybetter i wouldnt even notice it

I agree.

Comment

• jonasmehler46
              • Jul 2018

What stage am i in balding? (Pictures)

I am additionally managing hairlessness, yet at the same time don't think about the stages and will share pics in my next string.

Regards:
              Kamagra

Comment

Working...