Lauster's 2010 prediction?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayM
    • Apr 2015

They might have now. Should we try and found it which clinic they are testing at?!

Comment

• Renee
      • Jul 2015

There was an interview article with dr Linder posted by hellouser, The interview was coordinated by a hair transplant clinic. We should contact that hair transplant clinic.

Comment

• ShookOnes
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
        Two decades based on what? There seems to be something new and impressive being reported every week on these boards.

And yet those scientists with those findings arnt all working collectively. New and impressive doesn't mean shit we've been finding new and impressive findings for a million incurable diseases.

Comment

• Tomtom21
          • Jun 2015

I think lauster and co have more than likely improved on their development for hair. Bio-science advancements are being made at an unprecedented rate, especially now that stem cell research, 3d bio printing and gene therapy are really moving forward. I read the other day that scientist in japan created fully function kidneys and appendages (ie ureters, bladder) strictly from stem cells and implanted them in mice to see if they would perform as a normal kidney. After the stem cell made organs in mice did precisely that, the scientists carried out the same procedure on pigs using pig stem cells. The reproduced the same successful results with the pigs and intend to move into human trials.. Things are happening all over all the time. Stay positive brothers

Comment

• unbalding
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Afghanwig
            Scientists make these kinds of statements to attract money. I'm pretty sure we're more than 5 years away right now. 5 years would mean they'd have to start trials NOW. But we're probably even 5 years away from a pre clinical cure. So at the moment I think it would be a safe guess that we're at least 10 years away. Probably (way) more though.
            A full blown cure could come from an accidental finding at any time, you just never know. I would be very surprised to see it within five years though. We will almost certainly have much better treatments though in the next five years, and what is essentially a cure for people with mild hair loss. There are too many things in the pipeline, and we have learned too much not to have something that will dramatically improve treatment by 2020.

Comment

• barfacan
              • Feb 2015

I wonder when we'll reach teh point where you can fix your MPB by throwing money at it (and not have to go through side effects from internals)

Comment

Working...