9th World Congress for Hair Research (Miami 2015) - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default 9th World Congress for Hair Research (Miami 2015)

Apparently the previous thread about sending a representative to attend the Congress got "closed" for other reasons that did not pertain to the thread. So I figured I'd start this up in a new thread because I really feel that we need to send some one to attend, since I believe that some one on here already booked the hotel room for 4 days and Desmond received e-mails from various researchers, alerting him of their own attendance and presentations at the Congress. I would LOVE it if Desmond could attend (his dedication, insight, knowledge, and honestly is so extremely valuable) but I'd have no problem paying for Hellouser to attend too. Hopefully some one can set up an account so we can get this done.

Arrow

@bboy5 This forum is considered private property, and its use is a privilege, not a right. As per our TOS, BaldTruthTalk.Com reserves the right to prohibit or remove any post at its discretion. Those who choose to participate should have no expectations of the ability to dictate how this forum is run, moderated or organized. Posting on this forum constitutes your agreement to these terms including all administrative and moderator decisions and instructions, which are not up for discussion or debate.

I would like to contribute to the cause as well. We need some good news, something better then hair transplants. Happy for Hellouser or Desmond or both to go if we get enough funds. Has someone set up an account?

I've already mentioned I would be happy to contribute to Hellouser and Desmond and hope an account to do so it set up soon.

Desmond and hellouser set up the accounts for each of you! Let's go!

We need to get an account open to put money into. I am going to pull the plug on the HLC Miami hotel reservation sometime next week. Like I said before, I put a reservation on the room at the same hotel where the HLC will be taking place because the hotel was running out of space for those days. We need to switch my reservation (protected by my credit card) over to a cash transaction pronto because as soon as I cancel the reservation we will probably lose that room rapidly because there are very few, if any, other rooms available for those nights. I am not going to leave that room on my card much longer. We need to get it paid with cash asap or else whoever goes will have to stay somewhere else offsite and that means he/they will have to put time and energy into getting to the HLC every day they attend the HLC.

Let me repeat: I have one of the last available rooms reserved at the hotel where the HLC is taking place. That's very convenient and we need to get it paid for with cash quickly.

Desmond and hellouser need to price it out and leovide us with an exact number pronto bc we need to get crowdfunding for this going asap.. so des and hell whats it going to be

hellouser, the hotel room offer is the best and most stressless way. there's nothing better than staying in the same hotel during long intensive seminars. i was in the same situation many times.
    please think about the room offer, and set up the account please, so we can throw the money at you. there's only a few weeks left.

Desmond, we have asked Hellouser a dozen times or so to set-up an account so we can fund his travel to the Hair Loss Congress but he isn't doing it.

Initially, you were unavailable to go the Congress this year but now you are available to go to the congress. Since you're willing to go to the Congress would you please open up an account so we can get this moving along? We need to get this in gear and Hellouser appears to be disinterested in going as a stand-in for our group. You did everything right last year at the Congress so please open an account so that we can send you instead of Hellouser.

This is nothing personal against Hellouser. I figure he just has cold feet about the responsibility involved with being a stand-in for other people. But the thing is that we need someone to go and Desmond is now willing to go so the thing to do is switch this all to Desmond and get moving on this. Let's get moving on it.

Desmond please set up an account so we can send you. You went last year so you have it down pat anyway so we should send you this year. It will save some money if we fund ONLY you though so you will have to do your own video work, but you can stay at the very hotel where the HLC is happening if you will act quickly and set-up an account so we can pay the hotel cost with cash quickly.

If we send Desmond instead of Hellouser we will need:

Air Fare - Approx $1,100

Hotel - Approximately $950 - $1,100 (depending if 4 nights or 5 nights)

Hair Loss Congress ticket/admission - $$$$$

It looks like the cost to send Desmond by himself will be about $3,000 - $3,500.

Folks, we are wasting time and while we are wasting the costs of items are going up. I just checked to see what the cost of a HLC ticket is and it appears to have gone up to about $850 or $1,185. We need to stop dilly-dallying.

Desmond please open up an account so we can chip in for your expenses.