9th World Congress for Hair Research (Miami 2015) - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Please, would someone just take my money.

Set up an account and I'll donate.

I will donate for this to!

Same here. Better hurry up before nameless's reservation expires!!

Ok guys, even though I believe I’m not the most knowledgeable person here to attend the congress, I’m getting a bit worried that no one else is committing attend (Hellouser hasn’t accept and Desmond is based out of Australia) So I have been thinking to volunteer since I’m local and cost will be very low in comparison to flying someone else.

My biggest concern is work availability since that time of the year is typically a busy one for me but I’m working on my agenda and should have confirmation in the next few weeks .

If I can get time on my agenda would you guys agree on having me assisting? I don’t want to commit to interviewing any scientist but I can videotape every session we believe to be relevant and gather as much information as I can.

Since I’m local, we would only need to gather 850$ for the admission and maybe a couple of hundred to rent a camera and tripod (I don’t think recording with my iPhone will give the results we are hipping for).

Let me know if your opinion, before I get the ball rolling at work

Last edited by efedrez; 10-05-2015 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Ok guys, even though I believe I’m not the most knowledgeable person here to attend the congress, I’m getting a bit worried that no one else is committing attend (Hellouser hasn’t accept and Desmond is based out of Australia) So I have been thinking to volunteer since I’m local and cost will be very low in comparison to flying someone else.

My biggest concern is work availability since that time of the year is typically a busy one for me but I’m working on my agenda and should have confirmation in the next few weeks .

If I can get time on my agenda would you guys agree on having me assisting? I don’t want to commit to interviewing any scientist but I can videotape every session we believe to be relevant and gather as much information as I can.

Since I’m local, we would only need to gather 850$ for the admission and maybe a couple of hundred to rent a camera and tripod (I don’t think recording with my iPhone will give the results we are hipping for).

Let me know if your opinion, before I get the ball rolling at work

I for one am thankful you'll do this because we may need you to do it.
    It would be best if Desmond would do it because he does interviews and the researchers expect him to ask for interviews.
    I understand your reluctance not to do interviews. I myself would not feel comfortable with it either because I'm so darn self-conscious about my hair.
    Also, your work schedule may not permit you to record important key presentations and that could keep you from recording the best most relevant presentation(s) so we should still try to get Desmond to go. I believe we can raise enough money to help Desmond get to the Congress and we are waiting to hear from him. We need him to set-up an account to receive funds. He should open an account and we need him to purchase his congress admission and airplane ticket before prices go up.

Desmond? Please respond.

Whoever is going to go, i will participate aswell

Oh and if there are germans here, there's the World Conference on Regenerative Medecine in Leipzig 21-23 october
    http://www.wcrm-leipzig.com/scientific_program.php

when you look at the program, it's all about tissue regeneration, reprogramming and pluripotency,3D bioprinting, cell therapy, etc..so in fact the bases for our futur hair therapy, and also as they will talk about tissue and skin, they will maybe also talk about hair follicles directly. Just put here if some germans are interested

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    I for one am thankful you'll do this because we may need you to do it.
    It would be best if Desmond would do it because he does interviews and the researchers expect him to ask for interviews.
    I understand your reluctance not to do interviews. I myself would not feel comfortable with it either because I'm so darn self-conscious about my hair.
    Also, your work schedule may not permit you to record important key presentations and that could keep you from recording the best most relevant presentation(s) so we should still try to get Desmond to go. I believe we can raise enough money to help Desmond get to the Congress and we are waiting to hear from him. We need him to set-up an account to receive funds. He should open an account and we need him to purchase his congress admission and airplane ticket before prices go up.

Desmond? Please respond.
    Ok, let's wait for Desmond and see if he can come. I just need to know with some time in advance to coordinate my agenda.

Just wanted to offer as a last resource so at least we have someone recording the sessions

I'm not uncomfortable talking to people at all but don't feel I'm knowledge enough to handle an interview with a researcher

Let's give Desmond a few more days before me make a decision

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Ok, let's wait for Desmond and see if he can come. I just need to know with some time in advance to coordinate my agenda.

Just wanted to offer as a last resource so at least we have someone recording the sessions

I'm not uncomfortable talking to people at all but don't feel I'm knowledge enough to handle an interview with a researcher

Let's give Desmond a few more days before me make a decision
    That's very good of you to offer and yes if Desmond or Hellouser cannot make it, I'd be all for you attending.