+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Balding is f***ing mental torture.

I know I shouldn't ****ing complain but this is so ****ing much to deal with. MPB transforms you into a different person in the eyes of others.

We're given the choice of being humble about it but then youre perceived on the losing team by society.

This is ****ing bullshit.

I can't blame someone for not wanting to be with me if theyre not physically attracted to me right?

If I wasn't balding I could probably be with the girl I want to be with but it looks like my life is just going to go in the direction I didn't want it to.

I know I can choose to be humble but that's the hard way to live.

It's just so much mental torture to stand to the side and watch the girl you love go on without you.

It hurts so much that it makes me feel suicidal (but I wouldn't).

well, does she want to be with you despite your hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    well, does she want to be with you despite your hair loss?
    If I didn't have hairloss I'm sure she could consider me. I can't blame her if she didn't want to because of the hair loss. I won't be finding out until this bastard cure comes out.

I hear you brother... this sh*t is an absolute perpetual f*cking nightmare. A few years ago, I never even considered the possibility that HAIR could devastate my life. I had perfectly good, thick hair and I ruined everything by wanting more. One small HT would permanently f*ck my hair forever. Now I am on fin for 6.5 months and my hair is thinner than ever and my scalp burns and itches on occassion. It's like I keep f*cking myself over and over in a perpetual loop that I cannot stop. I have a new girlfriend now and I briefly explained my situation and she seemed really sweet about it, but really, who the f*ck knows??? I spend like 30 minutes a day combing and fluffing up my hair, working to conceal my transplants, which seem to become more apparent by the day. Then I cover it in f*cking hairspray and hope it doesn't rain, hope the wind isn't blowing too hard... If I disclose my situation to anyone all the responses are the same, "wear a hat" or "shave your head".... I just feel helpless. I won't even let my new gf touch my hair... anyway, sorry for the rant. I hope you know you're not alone. This problem tortures most of us on here.

I am 100% certain that if you had a full head of hair it wud be easier for you to link up with the kind of girl ur looking for. but..... I'm also 100% sure that with a shaved head you can still land a real hot chic. lotta chics like the shaved look.

I don't like it. YOU don't like it but many hot chics like it so aint that wat really counts? law of averages bro.... the more hot chics to hit on the better ur chances get. its not rocket science.

that sucks man, it really is ****ed.

One thing that bothers me is that this is probably the #1 hairloss website on the internet and it's pretty much dead.

It makes me think that we were really unlucky to have to go through this bullshit.

Yeah... I look at my older brother now, noting that we have almost identical genetics. He is 2 years older and wasn't stupid enough to get an HT when he had a full head of hair. His hair is thinning naturally and mine, while before being WAY thicker, is even thinner than his, with weird ass hair transplants sticking right out of half of it, all in random directions growing all ****ing weird. I was butchered for sure and for a complete year after that was losing like 300-400 hairs a day with chronic TE... I am just fed up and sick and tired of this SH*T!! IT's f*cking exhausting as hell. I have always been a good looking dude and had pretty good self confidence before, but now it's just f*cking hard. I am on fin for 6.5 months as I mentioned and can't sleep for shit. My face is all puffy and swollen and my hair is shedding like crazy... but what the F*CK else are we supposed to do??

im in the same boat guys, dealing with this shit since 12 years ago, im now 28, i was able to flirt with girls more or less till 2 years ago that my bald is totally advanced now, i was in a total dark hole, but now im seeing some light in the end of the tunel when i discovered the last generation of hair prothesis, i know it sound stupid and i know i prefer my real hair, but this is not going to happend for the moment, so why not try it ? i think it will be great, and i was thinking about suicide too but i dont going to do it, so if i have alrady think in that, why not try it ? iill do in in a few week, it can appear like 100% real hair like when you was 15 years old, im going to try and it has is cons but too has it pros, sry my english

tl;dr consider use hair prothesis if you are thinking in suicide dude.

Don't use your hair lost to justify being bad with woman.

Quote Originally Posted by wisin15 View Post
    Don't use your hair lost to justify being bad with woman.
    What? I don't think any one is trying to justify anything... All we are saying is that having crappy looking, combed over hair all of a sudden in life is a blow to your self esteem which makes dating women more difficult... What about this do you not understand? If you had a full thick head of hair for 31 years and all of a sudden got a bad hair transplant and lost 60% of your hair in 1.5 years with weird hair transplants sticking every which way out of your hair line... would you have the same sense of shining confidence?