+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am so sory for your situation. I read almost all your posts an I think that the treatment you did is notable because your hair is not growing. I can imagine now. I think that you have two ways. Try hard to make it grow (that's what you're doing?) if that doesn't work in a year is better to let it get thinner and disappear. It is posible to see a photo of your hair? Did the treatment have ensuran? Do you have the contract of the proces? May be ther is a wey we can gide you. Try to keep calm for now and do not burn your skin with products.

Try to go to the Gym, releases som stres ther and bild up other confidences. You will fell beter when loos some wheigt and let your testosterone destroy your emotional impact.

We are men and sex atraction is chemistry not hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSucksDude View Post
    I know I shouldn't ****ing complain but this is so ****ing much to deal with. MPB transforms you into a different person in the eyes of others.

We're given the choice of being humble about it but then youre perceived on the losing team by society.

This is ****ing bullshit.

I can't blame someone for not wanting to be with me if theyre not physically attracted to me right?

If I wasn't balding I could probably be with the girl I want to be with but it looks like my life is just going to go in the direction I didn't want it to.

I know I can choose to be humble but that's the hard way to live.

It's just so much mental torture to stand to the side and watch the girl you love go on without you.

It hurts so much that it makes me feel suicidal (but I wouldn't).

scalp micropigmentation is the final solution for baldness ..

Hair tattoos from Head Power hair clinic in toronto are 100% realistic , i have done it and the results are amazing .. go try it out yourself

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    What? I don't think any one is trying to justify anything... All we are saying is that having crappy looking, combed over hair all of a sudden in life is a blow to your self esteem which makes dating women more difficult... What about this do you not understand? If you had a full thick head of hair for 31 years and all of a sudden got a bad hair transplant and lost 60% of your hair in 1.5 years with weird hair transplants sticking every which way out of your hair line... would you have the same sense of shining confidence?
    Just shave it off. Are there women that don't like bald. Sure. But there are more women that think bald is better than balding. Shave it off and own it. Have confidence in yourself and the bald head doesn't matter as much.

One more thing to add...I'm only 34 and started balding around 24. I used to hide my bald spot on the front of my head with hair. Then the bald spot kept getting bigger and bigger and finally I realized I had a f**king combover. I shaved it all off and it was seriously one of the best choices I have ever made. I know I'm in the minority on this site, but I felt a lot more self confident after I had shaved.

Default how to start a startup

Quote Originally Posted by jbrit25 View Post
    Just shave it off. Are there women that don't like bald. Sure. But there are more women that think bald is better than balding. Shave it off and own it. Have confidence in yourself and the bald head doesn't matter as much.
    how to start a startup anything new hair , business ..anything whatever types of hair growth learning and improving videos http://www.startupzero.com , i don't know whether anyone of you are aware about the site ... just check it out ..hopefully some videos would be helpful for our brother above

yeah shave it off .... there are womens girls crazy about bald heads !! i am thinking to make a lolly pop tattoo on my head

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSucksDude View Post
    I know I shouldn't ****ing complain but this is so ****ing much to deal with. MPB transforms you into a different person in the eyes of others.

We're given the choice of being humble about it but then youre perceived on the losing team by society.

This is ****ing bullshit.

I can't blame someone for not wanting to be with me if theyre not physically attracted to me right?

If I wasn't balding I could probably be with the girl I want to be with but it looks like my life is just going to go in the direction I didn't want it to.

I know I can choose to be humble but that's the hard way to live.

It's just so much mental torture to stand to the side and watch the girl you love go on without you.

It hurts so much that it makes me feel suicidal (but I wouldn't).
    I know it is very painful to lose your hair. Though many people suggest you to shave your head, I still think that it is always reasonable to try to treat this condition. Have you ever tried any of the available treatments? What is your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    I know it is very painful to lose your hair. Though many people suggest you to shave your head, I still think that it is always reasonable to try to treat this condition. Have you ever tried any of the available treatments? What is your experience?
    When I first came to this website my hair was thick and I could grow it out (NW 2.5), now it has thinned and I shave it everyday. I hate shaving my head.

I wanna feel what it's like to have hair again.

I won't be taking any treatments until there is one that will regrow hair fully.

Have to agree on that, if you had enough hair then probably you would have your girl. But you can always have a solution and get it solved. You can consult a good hair doctor and ask for the solution for that. That will surely help you!