Balding is f***ing mental torture.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scratchmoney
    • Sep 2015

yeah shave it off .... there are womens girls crazy about bald heads !! i am thinking to make a lolly pop tattoo on my head

Comment

• Johny41
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by ThisSucksDude
      I know I shouldn't ****ing complain but this is so ****ing much to deal with. MPB transforms you into a different person in the eyes of others.

We're given the choice of being humble about it but then youre perceived on the losing team by society.

This is ****ing bullshit.

I can't blame someone for not wanting to be with me if theyre not physically attracted to me right?

If I wasn't balding I could probably be with the girl I want to be with but it looks like my life is just going to go in the direction I didn't want it to.

I know I can choose to be humble but that's the hard way to live.

It's just so much mental torture to stand to the side and watch the girl you love go on without you.

It hurts so much that it makes me feel suicidal (but I wouldn't).
      I know it is very painful to lose your hair. Though many people suggest you to shave your head, I still think that it is always reasonable to try to treat this condition. Have you ever tried any of the available treatments? What is your experience?

Comment

• ThisSucksDude
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Johny41
        I know it is very painful to lose your hair. Though many people suggest you to shave your head, I still think that it is always reasonable to try to treat this condition. Have you ever tried any of the available treatments? What is your experience?
        When I first came to this website my hair was thick and I could grow it out (NW 2.5), now it has thinned and I shave it everyday. I hate shaving my head.

I wanna feel what it's like to have hair again.

I won't be taking any treatments until there is one that will regrow hair fully.

Comment

• Clinicspots
          • Aug 2015

Have to agree on that, if you had enough hair then probably you would have your girl. But you can always have a solution and get it solved. You can consult a good hair doctor and ask for the solution for that. That will surely help you!

Comment

Working...