The rockstar/hobo diet - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

its not genetical , i guess they use some dye and enhancer on their hair too

Quote Originally Posted by kbarnes View Post
    its not genetical , i guess they use some dye and enhancer on their hair too
    I doubt the hobos do that.

Looking at mugshots of homeless guys, a lot of them are bald or balding. Also take "unintentional" combovers into account

And rockstars? Please, as with actors, most lose their careers before you can even watch them bald, and a huge portion of them get work done

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Looking at mugshots of homeless guys, a lot of them are bald or balding. Also take "unintentional" combovers into account
    What mugshots have you been looking at? Your experience is contrary to mine and many others.

And rockstars? Please, as with actors, most lose their careers before you can even watch them bald, and a huge portion of them get work done
    Obviously I am refering to older rockstars. I really doubt that "a huge portion" of them are getting work done. These celebreties hairlines are scrutinized by baldies all over the world. There are lots of threads discussing people like Enrique Iglesias and so on. Do you realize how hard it is to hide a hair transplant when people are literally taking pictures of you as soon as you walk out the door and you stand on stage for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetmonkey View Post
    What mugshots have you been looking at? Your experience is contrary to mine and many others.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=home...IViBiSCh1tuwhC

Obviously I am refering to older rockstars. I really doubt that "a huge portion" of them are getting work done. These celebreties hairlines are scrutinized by baldies all over the world. There are lots of threads discussing people like Enrique Iglesias and so on. Do you realize how hard it is to hide a hair transplant when people are literally taking pictures of you as soon as you walk out the door and you stand on stage for a living?
    There is ONE, one pic of Enrique Iglesias showing a big degree of baldness. Back from the 90's. He has managed to hide it for almost 20 years, and he had a pretty big recession back then. Of course it's easy to hide it if you catch it early

I counted the first 32 men in that search, ending with a bald one to your benefit. 5 out of 32 were bald or were balding. The rest had full heads of hair. So that's 85 percent hair vs. 15 percent bald or balding. In my world that's not alot.

There is ONE, one pic of Enrique Iglesias showing a big degree of baldness. Back from the 90's. He has managed to hide it for almost 20 years, and he had a pretty big recession back then. Of course it's easy to hide it if you catch it early
    That just proves my point. There is one picture of him looking bald and all the worlds baldies caught on to his balding right away. He is constantly wearing a cap and his hair situation is discussed in multiple threads all over the internet. How is he succeeding in hiding it?

I read a medical paper about the benefits of sustained fasting. A lot of man is using this to bild up muscles because of the testosterone bust.

Sory for the inglish. I know is bad when sleepy

I dont know if this a cutting edge treatment, but a lot of this is just coincidences. Rock stars just coincidentally come from family lines with no MPB or maybe they never make it big in the music business if they are bald so no one ever sees them. Its not anything more than coincidences same with hobos. Its like looking for patterns in a slot machine. You might see 3 rows of something come up every 3 or 4 spins but it doesnt mean anything its just all random chance and you happen to see a small non repeating pattern

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I dont know if this a cutting edge treatment, but a lot of this is just coincidences. Rock stars just coincidentally come from family lines with no MPB or maybe they never make it big in the music business if they are bald so no one ever sees them. Its not anything more than coincidences same with hobos. Its like looking for patterns in a slot machine. You might see 3 rows of something come up every 3 or 4 spins but it doesnt mean anything its just all random chance and you happen to see a small non repeating pattern
    What you are saying makes no sense at all. Lot's of people have noticed the same thing about hobos. But I have never heard anybody claim that any other group like lawyers or car mechanics or teachers have great hair. And there is no reason for people to actively look for thick hair on hobos. It's an observation made by many independent observers. You think this is all a coincident?

Isn't it more logical to think that a subset of people whose lifestyle and diet drastically differs from the average population could actually be affected by that?

I have noticed that alot of great american athletes are black for example. Is that also a coincident?

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetmonkey View Post
    I counted the first 32 men in that search, ending with a bald one to your benefit. 5 out of 32 were bald or were balding. The rest had full heads of hair. So that's 85 percent hair vs. 15 percent bald or balding. In my world that's not alot.
    My point was more about showing that homeless men do exist. But let's have another quick experiment

https://www.google.com/search?q=mugs...w=1292&bih=719

I counted more than 5 in the last search. But let's see what you think in this one.

I left out fifty cent, the guy with brain surgery and a guy hiding his hairline. I counted 7 guys balding out of 32.

Is the "homeless mugshots" vs "mugshots" result that different to believe that homeless guys tend to have better hairlines than the average male population that gets arrested? To me, it looks pretty damn similar

But again, it's a quick google search.

That just proves my point. There is one picture of him looking bald and all the worlds baldies caught on to his balding right away. He is constantly wearing a cap and his hair situation is discussed in multiple threads all over the internet. How is he succeeding in hiding it?
    World's baldies, Norwood spotters, to the average population, Enrique Iglesias has never been bald.

1 picture in 20 years is pretty damn successful to me

We all know that John Travolta is wearing a hairpiece, but do we even know what exact Norwood he is?