+ Reply to Thread

Default micro pigmentation

"********* Hair Clinic in Toronto is the best place to go for Scalp Micropigmentation

Hello. In January i did SMP in Turkey and really get good result. In 2 session they completed my scalp and cover baldness. I feel very good and really liked great job of HFS center! Thanks to Serkan Bozkurt! First SMP center in Turkey

If you suffer from hair loss, you’re not alone.

While I am not bald, I can surely feel the pain.

In fact, one study showed that 42% of men between the age of 18-49 had moderate to extensive hair loss. While it’s true that hair loss increases with age, it can come earlier in life for many men – particularly those who suffer from male pattern baldness.

It’s also true that there are many methods for treating male hair loss – from medications to hair transplants – but the fastest-growing solution is scalp micropigmentation. Also known as the “Hair Tattoo,” SMP restores receding hairlines, thickens remaining hair and hides transplant scarring.

Yes, if I were bald, I would do an SMP treatment.

The reason being is simple and to be honest convenient. Why not take the advantage of technology and science?

How it works

Scalp micropigmentation treatments usually are split over three separate sessions, although the actual time can vary depending on the extent of your hair loss, the style you require, and other factors.

Read Further

During the treatments, micro needles are used to layer pigment dots on your scalp in a process that resembles getting a tattoo. But SMP is a highly-technical, specialized process performed by trained technicians. The tiny “dots” of pigment, placed in the dermal layer of skin, create the illusion of a full head of shaved hair. A tiny wound is created in the skin when each dot is applied. A scab heals over the wound and eventually falls away, taking some of the implanted pigment with it. Furthermore, the immune system attacks the pigments, causing them to shrink. This gradual “fading” of the dots varies from person to person but necessitates the need for multiple sessions to get the required pigment shade with.

Scalp micropigmentation is among the newest treatments for hair loss available today and, as mentioned, has grown steadily ever since being introduced to the general public. SMP’s “hair tattoo” approach is unique when compared to other types of hair loss treatments.