Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildstriker
    • Apr 2015

Shampoos for hair loss/regrowth

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced using any shampoo products for treating hair loss and promoting hair growth/regrowth?

If so, what have you used and have you had any success?

I'm considering this to go along with regaine/rogaine.

Thank you.
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

renepure dr 3 times a week. i cant report success with it, i have not been using on a consistent basis, but its reportedly good to add to ur regimine for its anti-dht effects. not as good as fin of course, but just a compliment to minox and fin, and part of the so called big 3

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

I dont think any shampoos do much of anything, but you need to use one anyways. I would just use niz mixed with a normal cheap shampoo anyone else uses. The hair loss shampoos are pretty over priced garbage that dont do much of anything except list off a bunch of buzzword ingredients.
      Im still waiting to see the before/after pictures of someone using only a shampoo have success with hair loss.

Comment

• ralph15
        • Aug 2012

Some shampoos may make hair feel fuller and thicker, shampoos have different effect on different hair textures, get shampoo samples and try until you find the right one for your hair. The right shampoo will give fullness & volume for thicker-looking hair. It is only a visual effect, a styling effect, it will not treat your hair against hair loss, while choosing the right shampoo try to avoid harmful chemicals.

Comment

Working...