+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello Herbaliser,

I wouldnt take anything that you had said here in a bad way-no problem.

I will respond to all that you assumed here in regards to what I have been saying.
    First of all, you said-
    "I donīt mean in a bad way but you seem *to promote Finasteride in all your threads and giving people false information regarding sides"

I can understand those assumptions on your part.

The truth is that I am trying to PROMOTE a BETTER LIFE for ,especially, the young men and teenagers that are concerned and worried about hairloss. Some do not have hairloss as yet!

Finasteride is just a possibility for those that truly do have serious hairloss. Not all of them do.
    I never say that they MUST take Finasteride, especially not the teenagers.
    Most of the time recently, I see that it is much more possible that these young guys/teens
    are experiencing hair 'maturing' and not yet any hairloss.
    I then do not mention the use of Finasteride to them.

Secondly,
    "...giving people false information regarding sides"
    Actually Herbaliser, I was and am giving MY true personal EXPERIENCE on my use of Finasteride and my doctors objective information about all of his patients usage with Finasteride.

Thirdly you said,
    "You even quoted before that the drug docent (*didn't) give sides at all..."

Thats actually not true,
    Ive mentioned many times before, especially on my thread, that I have been experiencing a 'side from Finasterides use. My doctor spoke of his patients experiences and their 'sides (of course) back in 2013 on the day that I was considering trying Finasteride.
    My doctor said that the only side effects present were of a small percentage of his patients who is experiencing a lessening of their ejaculate(semen) , but that's all.
    None of his patients (just over 100) have experienced any serious BAD side effects from its use.

I decided to start Fin' that year,2013.
    To this day, I have NOT had any bad sides' from it,,I do experience
    (as I have stated before on other treads) a lessening of my semen, but thats all.
    My sex-life with my wife has never changed-lol!

Fourthly you said,

"...probably you have sides from the drug but you always promote people to use it because you are stuck with it."

Herb'
    that was obviously an assumption on your part..
    Now keep in mind, .Im not attacking you Herb', I dont want you to think that you should get into an argument here, Im just being objective and honest.

Ive already mentioned before that ,yes I do have a 'side from Finasteride but it is NOT some type of dangerous/ BAD side effect.
    It is a lessening of my semen, nothing more.
    Again, Im not here to promote Finasteride, I come on here to try to HELP especially the youth of the forum.
    One more thing, I am not 'stuck with it'.
    It has been doing a relatively good job of improving my hairloss.
    In 2013, I was ready to go ahead and accept the idea of shaving my scalp because my hairloss was getting stronger.
    I didn't think that Finasteride would necessarily help me do to the fact that I was in my mid 50s.
    After I spoke with Spencer and others about this I decided to talk with my own doctor about this.
    I was surprised when he told me of all of his patients experiences with Finasteride for hairloss.

All of his patients have NOT had bad 'sides from it,,only a lessening of their ejaculate/semen.
    All of his patients have experienced positive results,, some of which having a very minor positive results and some others with major positive results, on going.
    As Ive said before, I am somewhere in the middle of all of that .
    I do have ongoing improvements to my hair due to its use.
    I never tell anyone to definitely use Finasteride. I always suggest that others here CONSULT with their doctors about it.
    Only a doctor can actually view ones POSSIBLE hairloss and make positive decisions for their patients....Like my doctor did for me!

Hi there Lito!!