+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    "Current projects related to the optimization of our pattern baldness product are progressing in their final stage. We expect to have a material update on the program before year-end. I know the delays in our program have been frustrating for all those people following our company. Our update will explain what we've been doing, convey our continued enthusiasm for the product and help re-set expectations around its clinical and commercial development."

got that message from replicel on Facebook. I think they are tweaking their therapy based on new science, a lot of progress has been made as far as understanding cell functions, and who knows what they have been cooking. either way its gonna be a while til its on the market.
    Sounds like a very positive announcement! Still a very interesting product and something to keep an eye on, and that announcement is only 3 days away!

What announcement is 3 days away?

Edit: nevermind I've seen it. Let's hope something good is said.

I'm dying as **** to hear their update!!! Sounds like all what we said about them ( about the delays and that replicel is dead) is false?? Wtf is this.
    Also I don't really understand. Replicel still working on the tech? So what Sheseido is doing? Didn't reallyget the diff between these two companies regarding the hair loss solution. Any explanation?

My basic understanding is replicel licensed out their technology to shisheido, and shesheido is free to bulid upon and improve the process if they are capable of doing so.

Thats my hope, is that they have made some sort of improvements and that's what's been the delay. it's an optimistic view and I don't normally do that. we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    My basic understanding is replicel licensed out their technology to shisheido, and shesheido is free to bulid upon and improve the process if they are capable of doing so.

Thats my hope, is that they have made some sort of improvements and that's what's been the delay. it's an optimistic view and I don't normally do that. we shall see
    Ok so basically we might have now two different approaches to this tech - one of Shiseido and one of Replicel?
    If so, it's even better than we all thought.

Quote Originally Posted by chongmet View Post
    Ok so basically we might have now two different approaches to this tech - one of Shiseido and one of Replicel?

Yeah but assuming their phase 2 actually has results. Getting 5% growth like in phase 1would be garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by chongmet View Post
    No, only shiseido. In fact I heard that replicel gave shiseido the control for the hair treatment to handle it.

@baldybald: where did you here that? So how could you explain that there will be two trials of RCH-01: one conducted by Replicel and one by Shiseido?

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post

Link below is the agreement between RepliCel and Shiseido.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...exhibit4-6.htm

I've been saying all along shisheido is working on its own method, hopefully that article was accurate and in 2018 they cure baldness.