+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arieux View Post
    I think that Replicel will be in Japan in 2018 only if Shiseido start clinical trial this year as expected. If not, I will loose my hope in that treatment.

If Replicel comes out in 2018 and will be able to halt completely progression of hair loss, CB in 2021 will be a joke.

Along with Replicel I have my biggest hope in SM. However, I didn't see their presentation on the hair congress. But they may present results of their phase 2 for exemple on the poster presentation. Actual hair congress program shows that there will be a poster presentation during ,,coffee break sponsored by Samumed''. It would be typical for that company to just show some effects without a spectacular talk.
    I have read the document of the phase 2 clinical trial of SM04554. However, apart from the fact it is a topical solution, I didn't really realize what the science behind it is. Can you provide some info if you know?
    I have also noticed that phase 2 is scheduled to end by October (next month). Do we know when (if at all) phase 3 will start AND end? and how long does it take a clinical trial that succeeds phase 3 to come out to the market?

We have speculated before...if they move forward to phase 3 asap then it would likely be late 2016 early 2017, at the earliest.

But as weve seen w bim, piloscopy, replicel, there are always delays so dont get your hopes too high for a quick public release.

Bim scalps phase 2 ended back in december i believe, and they never released any info on that study.

I just pray that doesnt happen w SM.
    Personally i just want to know it works, it would make the waiting tolerable

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Bim scalps phase 2 ended back in december i believe, and they never released any info on that study.

I just pray that doesnt happen w SM.
    Personally i just want to know it works, it would make the waiting tolerable
    They released a presentation recently(july) on drugs they are moving forward with and BIM for hairloss was listed as one of them, wait until the November release to see if it's dead or not.

It may not work on slick bald heads(It will be hard to make a drug that does) but as a better version of Minoxidil that provides increased thickening would be a huge step forward.

It would be huge rdawg. But i dont agree that just because it was in that presentation it means its moving forward. It could be on hold for years. We dont know. They showed like 70 products that were "moving forward" but i highly doubt 70 of their products will reach market. Some will def not make it. Bim could easily be one of them.

Bim will make hairs thicker and longer. It doesnt create new follicles. Thats what we want, bim doesnt do that. If im not mistaken, it only works where hair exists

Mark my words, Replicel will fail. Absolutely no reason for them to delay unless their product is a fraud. I firmly believe they are delaying the trials because they know their product will fail and as a result stock price collapses and they end up going out of business. The longer they delay the longer there management team collects their salaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Mark my words, Replicel will fail. Absolutely no reason for them to delay unless their product is a fraud. I firmly believe they are delaying the trials because they know their product will fail and as a result stock price collapses and they end up going out of business. The longer they delay the longer there management team collects their salaries.
    Well it sounds weird to me too. But then I always think about Sheseido's declaration not so long time ago about having a cure by 2018 and it would be very unprofessional to provide such a declaration by a big company if they knew the product gonna fail.

Replicel will show a presentation on the Global Chinese Financial Forum including some info about Shiseido's phase II.

Presenter: Lee Bucker
    When: September 26, 2015
    Where: Sheraton Parkway Toronto

Presentation synopsis:
    Current RCT-01 and RCS-01 clinical trial status
    Licensing partner, Shiseido’s hair trial in Japan
    http://replicel.com/replicel-present...nering-forums/

Shisheido is not affiliated with replicel. Replicel is a disaster!

"Current projects related to the optimization of our pattern baldness product are progressing in their final stage. We expect to have a material update on the program before year-end. I know the delays in our program have been frustrating for all those people following our company. Our update will explain what we've been doing, convey our continued enthusiasm for the product and help re-set expectations around its clinical and commercial development."

got that message from replicel on Facebook. I think they are tweaking their therapy based on new science, a lot of progress has been made as far as understanding cell functions, and who knows what they have been cooking. either way its gonna be a while til its on the market.