Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by william View Post

If your hair starts to turn grey the stylist will add some lighter flects to your hair. However, if you have a headstyl you will always have to keep your hair short and the root of hour hair is a different colour and doesnt appear to look grey. If you do start turning grey you might want to keep your darker colour? its up to you its your head?
    This is incorrect. 'Grey hair' is actually white hair with no pigment. It appears grey due to darker hair mixing with the white hair and giving an illusion of 'grey hair'. What will happen over time is that white hair will appear alongside the dark dots....... however, because the hair is shaved extremely short, the white hair will hardly be visible. So, in theory......if the hair on the sides of your head turned white and you shaved this area with a blade.......all you would see is skin, whilst the top of your head would still have the darker dots from the tattoo.
    However, you could just get more tattooing down the sides i suppose, or by the age you have gone all 'white', you may well have had the tattoo removed anyway.

Hi Guys,

If any of you want to go to Atlanta and have a look at some clients let me know so it can be organised???

Here is a couple of pictures of me before and after my headstyl. Ive tried hair systems and it wasnt for me...each to their own, everyone makes the choice based on whats right for them.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzleme View Post
    I think if you look through my posts I never made any false claims nor did I discredit any other business out there! I'm not a paid employee of Athena. I was/am a client and given the quality of her work I offered to help her in my spare time...

Several of her clients told her to get involved with these forums and believe it or not, this is the first time we (I) posted. I take it you all don't want technicians to post and just clients??? Got it!

"Larry" - Her webmaster jumped the gun and the TM is being removed. It was an honest oversite... Thanks for bringing it to her attention.

Athena's work speaks for itself as does her referrals. She's happy to meet with anyone for a free consultation.
    I went to Goodlook Ink to get scar covered and they did a great job but Im in socal and they are in MN. would be interested in finding someone close.

I'm curious as to if you could have another transplant surgery where there is micro pigmentation? I've had 5 surgeries at this point and still dont have a full head of hair at the crown. I'm right at 1 year post op on the 5th surgery and waiting to see what I get out of that. If I still dont have full coverage I'm considering getting the thin areas and my scar filled in with micro pigmentation. Anyone tried it?

Yes I would definitely consider it! I was skeptical so i only did scar and i shave my head on #1 guard and after transdermal you can't see it..Make sure you go to someone who is reputable because I have heard some stories where it discolors etc.It is not the same needle as a tattoo..good luck!

looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    Yes I would definitely consider it! I was skeptical so i only did scar and i shave my head on #1 guard and after transdermal you can't see it..Make sure you go to someone who is reputable because I have heard some stories where it discolors etc.It is not the same needle as a tattoo..good luck!
    This is exactly what I want it for and it would be a dream to have that be invisible. I like to keep my hair at a 1 guard in the back but cannot because of the scar. I just wonder after I have it done if that will screw up the possibility of future transplants.

I'm in Florida so can go the the guy down here that seems to have started all this.

Can I ask you how much you paid for just the scar?

Quote Originally Posted by vendi7 View Post
    This is exactly what I want it for and it would be a dream to have that be invisible. I like to keep my hair at a 1 guard in the back but cannot because of the scar. I just wonder after I have it done if that will screw up the possibility of future transplants.

I'm in Florida so can go the the guy down here that seems to have started all this.

Can I ask you how much you paid for just the scar?
    The guy you are talking about is the best in the buiss! He makes his own needles.I paid 2 grand just for scar.

I have heard from 2 reputable people that it does nothing to hurt donor area.

actually it looks pretty good! If you get transdermal hair replication go to someone who specializes in it! I have seen and heard horror stories.This is not the same as tattoo.
    The guy in Florida started it and is the only one that makes his own needles.I got my scar done(ht) at goodlook ink in MN.looks good!
    good luck!good for u not getting ht.I wish i would've waited!Now big scar.