Hybrid View

besides it will not damage your skin and is not permanent . The only problem that I see is the sun, will I be available to spouse my scalp to the sun ? or it will affect the "ink " ?

Tattooing has very limited acceptable uses and should not be considered as a permanent fix. Honestly in the end I believe most people will regret it, if someone is trying to sell you a non permanent tattoo that is easily removable, don’t believe them. You will also have to stay out of the sun just like with any other tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Tattooing has very limited acceptable uses and should not be considered as a permanent fix. Honestly in the end I believe most people will regret it, if someone is trying to sell you a non permanent tattoo that is easily removable, don’t believe them. You will also have to stay out of the sun just like with any other tattoo.
    it is not permanent, it will fade with time and you have to get a touch .
    So, what you recommend , a wig ? a hair transplant ? lol
    Lest just explain a little more, with a wig the only one that will think that you have hair is yourself .
    Hair transplant have a limit donor area, so use it alone is simple insane. You have to take drugs and what about the future ? if you do not longer want to take drug ? If you wanna shave your head ? that is a permanent nightmare .
    And just put hair transplant will just make you change the bald look for a thinning sick look , do not even talk how it look under the light sun .

Permanent make-up tattoos might fade, but do you really think it will fade to invisibility?
    No, in my opinion - if you go for it, make sure you're prepared to have it there for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Permanent make-up tattoos might fade, but do you really think it will fade to invisibility?
    No, in my opinion - if you go for it, make sure you're prepared to have it there for life.
    In your opinion ? lol , and who are you ? do you have any evidence or proove to show us that we do not know ? Cause I am looking for facts with some basement .
    But I am kinda surprise about your opinion , cause even if you are right, in the worst scenario you can take it out with laser, cause even normal tattoo are eraser with laser. But what about a hair transplant scar ? that is really forever . And do you see the damage that a " hair system " and the "glues " cause to a scalp ?
    Again, I just like to see some results before get it, but it is the closer thing to freedom ( after simple shave it ) we can have . Hair transplant and hair system are simple " prisons " . Hair transplant only really going to work the day that hair multiplication became a reality ,cause, right now, with a timit donor area , is just a joke even in the best hands ( do not even think in a bad hands that is almost 90% of the clinics out there ) .
    I had two strip hair transplant , and the strip method is simple barbaric. take out a big part of your skin scalp simple to get the folicles, is insane . Nobody talks about the folicles lost when you do the cut, and when you do the strip. And the FUE techinique will even give you less donor , at least you count with body hair transplant but it is pure luck and I never saw a really " succefully result " .
    The only solution that can really regrowth some hair are drugs, all the others things ( tatoo, hts, wigs ) , are just camouflage .

lol right back at you scarman... All I can say is do your research real well on this one. Google permanent make-up and read for yourself - it will fade but it will always leave a mark. The ink also does not respond well to lasers. There are other techniques of removing but any technique used will come with the risk of... yea you guessed it, scarring!

So do you think tons of tiny dot scars would compliment that strip scar well?

I am not advocating hair systems or hair transplants here so I don't know why you are bringing them up. Nor am I saying that all head tats are crap. All I am saying is do your research, and be prepared to have them there for life if you go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    lol right back at you scarman... All I can say is do your research real well on this one. Google permanent make-up and read for yourself - it will fade but it will always leave a mark. The ink also does not respond well to lasers. There are other techniques of removing but any technique used will come with the risk of... yea you guessed it, scarring!

So do you think tons of tiny dot scars would compliment that strip scar well?

I am not advocating hair systems or hair transplants here so I don't know why you are bringing them up. Nor am I saying that all head tats are crap. All I am saying is do your research, and be prepared to have them there for life if you go for it.
    do you have any proove that is forever or it will turn green with the time !!? you talk like you got one, but you did not , and you never saw one . SO you are just talking cause it is free, lol .
    I need really information of people that know what they are talking. You are telling me that this tattoo is the same that any tattoo which is not truth .
    And yes, it hide the scar, like I told you , Dr. Rassman is offering in his clinic to conceal the scar that they created with their strip method .
    So what is your ideal to conceal an scar created by a hair tranplant ? another HTs ? lol . I just want to shave my scalp and my scars don´t let me . I want the freedom that a shave scalp give you . Hair is so damn overrated , it is useless and we are not girls to worry about our hair 24x7 . I have been with mpb since 17, I have 32 now . Not sure that if this tattoo is right for me, but I know that a wig or another Hts is not for me .