Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 162
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102

    Default

    lol right back at you scarman... All I can say is do your research real well on this one. Google permanent make-up and read for yourself - it will fade but it will always leave a mark. The ink also does not respond well to lasers. There are other techniques of removing but any technique used will come with the risk of... yea you guessed it, scarring!

    So do you think tons of tiny dot scars would compliment that strip scar well?

    I am not advocating hair systems or hair transplants here so I don't know why you are bringing them up. Nor am I saying that all head tats are crap. All I am saying is do your research, and be prepared to have them there for life if you go for it.

  2. #72
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    lol right back at you scarman... All I can say is do your research real well on this one. Google permanent make-up and read for yourself - it will fade but it will always leave a mark. The ink also does not respond well to lasers. There are other techniques of removing but any technique used will come with the risk of... yea you guessed it, scarring!

    So do you think tons of tiny dot scars would compliment that strip scar well?

    I am not advocating hair systems or hair transplants here so I don't know why you are bringing them up. Nor am I saying that all head tats are crap. All I am saying is do your research, and be prepared to have them there for life if you go for it.
    do you have any proove that is forever or it will turn green with the time !!? you talk like you got one, but you did not , and you never saw one . SO you are just talking cause it is free, lol .
    I need really information of people that know what they are talking. You are telling me that this tattoo is the same that any tattoo which is not truth .
    And yes, it hide the scar, like I told you , Dr. Rassman is offering in his clinic to conceal the scar that they created with their strip method .
    So what is your ideal to conceal an scar created by a hair tranplant ? another HTs ? lol . I just want to shave my scalp and my scars donīt let me . I want the freedom that a shave scalp give you . Hair is so damn overrated , it is useless and we are not girls to worry about our hair 24x7 . I have been with mpb since 17, I have 32 now . Not sure that if this tattoo is right for me, but I know that a wig or another Hts is not for me .

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    scarman...

    The headstyle group is doing a clinic in atlanta. If you live nearby I might suggest contacting them and meeting with them on January 16th or there abouts. I don't know how long they will be in atlanta but its an option to see first hand the results (depending on when you go)

    I'm thinking about it...but also I am thinking about meeting up with someone in the Northeast tri state NY area to decide.

    I like the idea of a tattoo and a clean shaven head with a buzz cut.

    Prices seem to range from 600 to 3000 dollars so its not expensive and it might offer a freedom.

    I am also considering a hair transplant instead of the tattoo.

    Check out HIS as there is a forum there discussing the various options on tattoos.

    I'm surprised there is no one in the United states doing this procedure.

    No question it looks great on african americans and those of hispanic decent. Not quite sure about cacausin (SP) and thats why I think I need to see the results up front before deciding.

    I believe and I could be wrong that a hair transplant can be done over the tattoo if hair styles change over time...but right now that short cropped look is in..

  4. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    scarman...

    The headstyle group is doing a clinic in atlanta. If you live nearby I might suggest contacting them and meeting with them on January 16th or there abouts. I don't know how long they will be in atlanta but its an option to see first hand the results (depending on when you go)

    I'm thinking about it...but also I am thinking about meeting up with someone in the Northeast tri state NY area to decide.

    I like the idea of a tattoo and a clean shaven head with a buzz cut.

    Prices seem to range from 600 to 3000 dollars so its not expensive and it might offer a freedom.

    I am also considering a hair transplant instead of the tattoo.

    Check out HIS as there is a forum there discussing the various options on tattoos.

    I'm surprised there is no one in the United states doing this procedure.

    No question it looks great on african americans and those of hispanic decent. Not quite sure about cacausin (SP) and thats why I think I need to see the results up front before deciding.

    I believe and I could be wrong that a hair transplant can be done over the tattoo if hair styles change over time...but right now that short cropped look is in..
    Thanks for the answer, I am living in south america . I am caucasian ( blond hair and white scalp ) so not so sure how it will look on me . I thought , by their site, that HIS have " clinics " in USA .
    Not many people knows about this technique , I think that this is the only site where actually people talk about it , others forums is just toppiks and wigs chat .

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi guys. I think it's an interesting idea and shapes the face just wonderful, creating a young look. I suggest making a small patch tatoo by micropigmenting, somewhere you are not afraid to do it, like on your hand. Let it be small, but solid enough to judge. I would also do it to the shaved by razor look. Make it, take your time then, look what you get. Problem solved.

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Thanks Smith..I don't do micropigmentation tattoos so I prefer to see a professionals efforts but thanks for your insight

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOTHY View Post
    hey guys, i am a newbie here but i was looking for ways to treat my baldness. im 30 and have been balding since my early 20s and have been shaving my head since i was 25.

    anyway i dont want to go the HT or meds route so i was looking for other alternatives and came across tattooing.of course i had concerns with blobs, color changing,etc. but the FAQs section REALLY HAD ME CONSIDERING THE PROCEDURE.

    ANYWAYS... i am bored at home drinking some beers when i tried to picture what i would look like then BAM! got the idea. i went and got my wife's mascara and dabbed the little brush on my bald spots. for me doing this the very first time it looked pretty good so i took some pics.

    then i decided to show my wife, and she was puzzled like "you look different" i said "in a good way?? she said "hmmm,you look younger... wait you have HAIR!" of course i was happy,i showed her up close and we had a good laugh. i told her "i should of done this on our wedding day!'
    the thing is at first she didnt want me to get the procedure but she realized how it made me feel and now she supports my decision.

    i do have concerns such as
    -fading
    -blobbing
    -dots too big
    -permanent
    -real hair turning grey (although there is no history of greyness in my fam)
    -gotta keep my head buzzed for life ( i like my head shaved anyway tho)
    -looks too fake,etc


    cant think of anything else at the moment, but you get what im saying

    before you talk sh!t, just know i did this just to see what it was like and thought i would share.
    i would really like some feedback on this procedure, im trying to do as much research as possible

    p.s yes i kno it looks fake, it totally IS fake, i did it with my wife's mascara
    So its almost a year since you created this thread...

    What did you end up doing?

    If you didn't do the tattoo..why haven't you done it yet?

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #78
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    So its almost a year since you created this thread...

    What did you end up doing?

    If you didn't do the tattoo..why haven't you done it yet?

    Thanks in advance.
    bump for this, I wanna know too

  9. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hi Guys, Sorry its taken me so long to reply. Yes, you can go out in the sun with a Headstyl. Too much sun exposure can cause fading but if you take care and use sun cream there is no reason you cant enjoy the sun. Scars can be covered but sometimes take 2 or 3 times to cover, Its like a work of art having a headstyl, companies that say they can cover it in 1 or 2 treatment arent being truthful. Scars sometimes spit some of the pigment out so they need to be treated untill the desired effect id achieved. Nobody can predict how your head is going to react but your scars can def be covered. If you go on headstyl and send a couple of pictures in we can assess the area and the stylist will write to you with her recommendation for time and cost. It doesnt cost anthing to do this and you are under no obligation. The website is also full of info about micro pigmentation and how it works etc.

  10. #80
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default Head Tattoo

    I was reading and saw that some people have concerns about getting a Headstyl.
    The larger dots should be removed as soon as they appear. To remove them takes only a couple of minutes. If a larger spot appears after the treatment is complete it can also be removed. Larger dots usually come up because the stylist isnt experienced, and hasnt been given the correct training.

    There is always a certain amount of fading but not much. This can be fixed in the touch up session. Its like having a work of art created on your head. it takes time to get it perfect so the stylists start with a lighter colour and darken as they move over your head from back to front finishing by giving you your hair line back.

    The inks Headstyl use do not turn green. I cant tell you what they use as I cant give away the company secrets lol

    If your hair starts to turn grey the stylist will add some lighter flects to your hair. However, if you have a headstyl you will always have to keep your hair short and the root of hour hair is a different colour and doesnt appear to look grey. If you do start turning grey you might want to keep your darker colour? its up to you its your head?

Similar Threads

  1. Second Procedure Pics.
    By cleanerguy in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:13 PM
  2. tattoo
    By SLOTHY in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. My experience with pics
    By crown exposed in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:12 PM
  4. just did the hair replication (tattoo) procedure...
    By liquidssh in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:40 AM
  5. Hair Tattoo
    By thomas in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Young men's experience with Propecia
11-04-2011 01:31 AM
by timmis
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:57 PM
The Big 3 might not be working...
09-30-2016 10:50 PM
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:51 PM
Restarting Minoxdil after 5 months
11-03-2010 05:29 PM
by aiyosh
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:48 PM
What sucks the most about getting a HT?
10-06-2016 12:09 PM
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:45 PM
help Still thinning and shedding....
10-18-2016 09:14 AM
by alam962
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:43 PM
Sides from propecia what to do ?
10-09-2016 03:37 AM
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:39 PM