Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 162
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I also happen to like the very close shaved look and I like the idea of the tattoo.

    Not sure what the cost is for something like this but from researching HIS (some other company that does this) the pricing is very reasonable.

    The key of course would be to see someone in person who has had this done.

    From those that have done this. It seems to be an option and from what I am hearing...if you wanted to ...I believe it still allows for a hair transplant as well..(but don't quote me on that)

    Not sure which way I personally would go...but it seems an option to consider.

    Hard to tell from the varioius site but african americans and spanish decent seem to be more popular with this tattoo ing...I think because either the hair style is more in style with their cultures or possibly the tattoo effect is more succussful with their darker complextion..

    Hard to say until a person could see a caucasun (SP) individual with this tattoo with a short haricut. etc..

    I can't tell for sure but I think the pricing ranges from around 1500 dollars to 3000 depending on which firm you use and the difficulty of the work.

    I understand they can do wonders covering the lateral scars of FUT ...(for the gentleman on this site not happy with his scar etc this might be a path to consider)

    Again...I have not seen the work in person so anyone considering this should in my opinion see the work in person first...

    I'm considering this if I can find someone who does this work in the NY metro area and has an excellent repuation.

    From my understanding its a 10 day process...Actually 2 to 3 hours for the first service...then wait a few days....then go back for another hour or so...then at the end of the ten days....the artists finish up with a half an hour or hour more of detail finishing...

    At least thats how it was described at the HIS site. (british company)

    HTH

    JonB.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    deleted double post..Sorry

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    double post by accident.

    Sorry

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I think the concept of tatooing hair is very interesting....because if it looks good and your comfortable with the shaved look - then your problems are pretty much solved.
    The british company 'HIS' look the most professional and most of the pics look good. They are also willing to do 'test' patches (so you could see the results on a small area before commiting to a larger area).
    As with anything though, sometimes these things seem too good to be true - hardly any negative reviews and new members appearing on forums to rave about the procedure in their first posts.
    On the 'HIS' website, there is a section where you can meet up with people who have had the procedure done.
    I think meeting somebody in person, then maybe having a small test patch would be the way to go.
    Like i said, it could be great and solve many peoples worries. Hopefully, somebody here will take the plunge and the forums will start getting reviews from long time posters.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jooder View Post
    I think the concept of tatooing hair is very interesting....because if it looks good and your comfortable with the shaved look - then your problems are pretty much solved.
    The british company 'HIS' look the most professional and most of the pics look good. They are also willing to do 'test' patches (so you could see the results on a small area before commiting to a larger area).
    As with anything though, sometimes these things seem too good to be true - hardly any negative reviews and new members appearing on forums to rave about the procedure in their first posts.
    On the 'HIS' website, there is a section where you can meet up with people who have had the procedure done.
    I think meeting somebody in person, then maybe having a small test patch would be the way to go.
    Like i said, it could be great and solve many peoples worries. Hopefully, somebody here will take the plunge and the forums will start getting reviews from long time posters.
    Jooder..thats what I'm trying to do...

    find someone who has had this done in the NY metro area that is cacuasin (SP) so I can see how it looks in real life.

    If it looks good...I'd do it..

    I'd like to be able to have the option of a hair transplant on top of the tattoo as well should I decide years down the road to go that route..

    Interesting options..

    Great forum. Very nice people to discuss each of the various options with.

    Thanks for those who are the moderators and administrators here as well.

    JB

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    besides it will not damage your skin and is not permanent . The only problem that I see is the sun, will I be available to spouse my scalp to the sun ? or it will affect the "ink " ?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Tattooing has very limited acceptable uses and should not be considered as a permanent fix. Honestly in the end I believe most people will regret it, if someone is trying to sell you a non permanent tattoo that is easily removable, donít believe them. You will also have to stay out of the sun just like with any other tattoo.

  8. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Tattooing has very limited acceptable uses and should not be considered as a permanent fix. Honestly in the end I believe most people will regret it, if someone is trying to sell you a non permanent tattoo that is easily removable, donít believe them. You will also have to stay out of the sun just like with any other tattoo.
    it is not permanent, it will fade with time and you have to get a touch .
    So, what you recommend , a wig ? a hair transplant ? lol
    Lest just explain a little more, with a wig the only one that will think that you have hair is yourself .
    Hair transplant have a limit donor area, so use it alone is simple insane. You have to take drugs and what about the future ? if you do not longer want to take drug ? If you wanna shave your head ? that is a permanent nightmare .
    And just put hair transplant will just make you change the bald look for a thinning sick look , do not even talk how it look under the light sun .

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Permanent make-up tattoos might fade, but do you really think it will fade to invisibility?
    No, in my opinion - if you go for it, make sure you're prepared to have it there for life.

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Permanent make-up tattoos might fade, but do you really think it will fade to invisibility?
    No, in my opinion - if you go for it, make sure you're prepared to have it there for life.
    In your opinion ? lol , and who are you ? do you have any evidence or proove to show us that we do not know ? Cause I am looking for facts with some basement .
    But I am kinda surprise about your opinion , cause even if you are right, in the worst scenario you can take it out with laser, cause even normal tattoo are eraser with laser. But what about a hair transplant scar ? that is really forever . And do you see the damage that a " hair system " and the "glues " cause to a scalp ?
    Again, I just like to see some results before get it, but it is the closer thing to freedom ( after simple shave it ) we can have . Hair transplant and hair system are simple " prisons " . Hair transplant only really going to work the day that hair multiplication became a reality ,cause, right now, with a timit donor area , is just a joke even in the best hands ( do not even think in a bad hands that is almost 90% of the clinics out there ) .
    I had two strip hair transplant , and the strip method is simple barbaric. take out a big part of your skin scalp simple to get the folicles, is insane . Nobody talks about the folicles lost when you do the cut, and when you do the strip. And the FUE techinique will even give you less donor , at least you count with body hair transplant but it is pure luck and I never saw a really " succefully result " .
    The only solution that can really regrowth some hair are drugs, all the others things ( tatoo, hts, wigs ) , are just camouflage .

Similar Threads

  1. Second Procedure Pics.
    By cleanerguy in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:13 PM
  2. tattoo
    By SLOTHY in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. My experience with pics
    By crown exposed in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:12 PM
  4. just did the hair replication (tattoo) procedure...
    By liquidssh in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:40 AM
  5. Hair Tattoo
    By thomas in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Young men's experience with Propecia
11-04-2011 01:31 AM
by timmis
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:57 PM
The Big 3 might not be working...
09-30-2016 10:50 PM
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:51 PM
Restarting Minoxdil after 5 months
11-03-2010 05:29 PM
by aiyosh
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:48 PM
What sucks the most about getting a HT?
10-06-2016 12:09 PM
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:45 PM
help Still thinning and shedding....
10-18-2016 09:14 AM
by alam962
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:43 PM
Sides from propecia what to do ?
10-09-2016 03:37 AM
Last Post By richter101
Today 02:39 PM