+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by jooder View Post
    'HIS' and 'Headstyl' are different companies. The founder of headstyl got his hair tattoo done by 'HIS'.......then set up his own company. Both websites look good though. I suppose the fact that a client of 'HIS' decided to set up a competitor, must mean he was pleased with the work done.
    thanks, I did not know that . Do you know what is the site of HIS ? thxs

Quote Originally Posted by scarman View Post
    thanks, I did not know that . Do you know what is the site of HIS ? thxs
    Nevermind, just found both sites . I knew the HIS cause it have the forum , I never saw the other till now , thanks !

Thumbs down

I’ve said this before, but I think I need to say it again. You guys are nuts to even think about getting your heads tattooed, unless you are trying to maybe hide a scar or something. Do not believe anyone who says that the tattoo will not turn or fade. You will have you keep your head out of the sun at all time and eventually the tiny dots will look ridiculous. It’s a mistake and I think that it’s possible that these companies are spamming these forums for customers. Just my 2 cents.

I feel you are right about the spam. Yet it's hard to say if it's advertising a new option or a substandard path without seeing this in person.

I think it's possible to be perminent and not have problem as long as sunblock is used for long sun exposure in first four months.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I’ve said this before, but I think I need to say it again. You guys are nuts to even think about getting your heads tattooed, unless you are trying to maybe hide a scar or something. Do not believe anyone who says that the tattoo will not turn or fade. You will have you keep your head out of the sun at all time and eventually the tiny dots will look ridiculous. It’s a mistake and I think that it’s possible that these companies are spamming these forums for customers. Just my 2 cents.
    It will NOT turn green . According to them with time it will fade , so you have to get a touch .
    However , if you think , all the " solutions " for baldness are dumb. For example a wig !? that is just insane , or a hair tranplant where you can get 12K at maximum ( after at least two surgeries ) and put in the zone where you should have 60K at least ! at least you keep almost all the hair with drugs and use all your donor area for a small recipient zone, HTs will just look good in pictures ( if a good surgeon do it, if not, not even that ).
    You are saying without any research that this is the same kind of tattoo that you could got 20 years ago , and for what I read it is totally different .
    Again, I am still searching. I got two Hts back in 90s and I do not want more Hts done and I need to hide scars. I will not use a wig, I even prefer to show my scars or have a cap 24X7 than deal with the paranoia of having that in my scalp .
    of course if HM some day become reality, I prefer to have that than this " tattoo " but I have been waiting for HM so many years and every year is 3-5 years away .
    Even the New hair institute is offering now a tattoo type for the strip scar .