+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by level View Post
    Precisely! This procedure seems pretty sketchy. I know a lot of people are desperate-like me- to get their hair back, but with so many options available, this should be a laaast resort. Procedures like this, in my opinion, shouldn't be commingled with hair loss solutions. What's next-a cloak that projects an image of hair on the head?
    If it really works like it supouse , you will never will be worry by your hair loss !
    lets face it, what are the other options ? a wig ? hts you just move some hair to a zone to other, they put you 12 K of hair where you should have 60 K ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by scarman View Post
    If it really works like it supouse , you will never will be worry by your hair loss !
    lets face it, what are the other options ? a wig ? hts you just move some hair to a zone to other, they put you 12 K of hair where you should have 60 K ! lol
    Do you have photos of your tattoo? I think this tattoo procedure has some merit as its relatively inexpensive...seems to have great success...although I'm not sure if it works better with darker skin individuals rather than lighter skin...

Obviously someone considering this needs to meet some people who have had this procedure done IN PERSON...

Thats really the clincher for this type of procedure..

If I could do that....meet some previous customers....I would consider this strongly...

The money is minimal..the low maintaince is inticing...(SP) and the look seems very sharp and clean.

Got to see it on lighter skin individuals though ....and in person..

anyone in the ny metro area have this done that would like to meet up.??

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    Do you have photos of your tattoo? I think this tattoo procedure has some merit as its relatively inexpensive...seems to have great success...although I'm not sure if it works better with darker skin individuals rather than lighter skin...

Obviously someone considering this needs to meet some people who have had this procedure done IN PERSON...

Thats really the clincher for this type of procedure..

If I could do that....meet some previous customers....I would consider this strongly...

The money is minimal..the low maintaince is inticing...(SP) and the look seems very sharp and clean.

Got to see it on lighter skin individuals though ....and in person..

anyone in the ny metro area have this done that would like to meet up.??
    I did not get the tattoo yet . I am searching

I did not get the tattoo yet . I am searching
    I don't know what part of the country your located. As mentioned in my other post..I'm in the NY metro area and if I find someone who responds to this thread and had the procedure for me to see in person..

I'll let you and others here know.

I see this as a big win ...if it looks as great in person as it does on the net..

I know a ton of guys that would probably go for this tattoo option.. if it looks good in real life.

For the companies or offices that offer this treatment around the world..ie UK or where ever headstyle is located..

It would make sense if you want to test the market...get the approval of those in each part of the country who have done this...

Hold a dinner or a lunch or a ****tail party and invite perspective clients..

Seems like a no brainer to me.. as an easy way to grow the business...into this country..

The only two I've heard of are HIS and headstyle...and then in florida Artist whatever it was which has been banned on this site for some reason?

Anybody know why artist conception was banned?

Did they decide not to be a supporting vendor? or was their work shoddy?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    I don't know what part of the country your located. As mentioned in my other post..I'm in the NY metro area and if I find someone who responds to this thread and had the procedure for me to see in person..

I'll let you and others here know.

I see this as a big win ...if it looks as great in person as it does on the net..

I know a ton of guys that would probably go for this tattoo option.. if it looks good in real life.

For the companies or offices that offer this treatment around the world..ie UK or where ever headstyle is located..

It would make sense if you want to test the market...get the approval of those in each part of the country who have done this...

Hold a dinner or a lunch or a ****tail party and invite perspective clients..

Seems like a no brainer to me.. as an easy way to grow the business...into this country..

The only two I've heard of are HIS and headstyle...and then in florida Artist whatever it was which has been banned on this site for some reason?

Anybody know why artist conception was banned?

Did they decide not to be a supporting vendor? or was their work shoddy?

TIA
    For what I know, his "tattoo" clinics almost do not spend money on publicy , contrary to any hair transplant clinics that have banners in most hair loss forums .

I've heard January 16th headstyle will be working in atlanta.. so if you live in that area of the country...stop in and let us know what you think of the realism.. of the tattoo..

I think if you shave or cut your hair every couple of days...and then just put some sun tan lotion on the tattoo...and the tattoo won't fade etc.....

In my opinion...but best to ask..the company who does the tattoo..

and what about if you have a scar tranplant !? Besides this new techniques for what I read do not turn green during time and it is not permanent .
    Besides if yo have cance, you will have more important things to worry than the appearence of your scalp !
    thanks. Hope this get more massive.

Somebody on another forum got a tattoo by Artistry Concepts....... it wasnt good. Some of the dots looked like they could have been done by a ballpoint pen. They also seemed to be a lot of first time posters popping up and singing the praises of them. Im not sure but i think one of them was even outed as an employee of the firm.
    'HIS' from England have a notice on their site distancing themselves from the type of work Artistry Concepts does.
    Like i have said before.......'HIS' seem the most professional and i think they have an office in LA.
    Im not sure about Headstyl's reputation, although the site seems professional.

Quote Originally Posted by jooder View Post
    Somebody on another forum got a tattoo by Artistry Concepts....... it wasnt good. Some of the dots looked like they could have been done by a ballpoint pen. They also seemed to be a lot of first time posters popping up and singing the praises of them. Im not sure but i think one of them was even outed as an employee of the firm.
    'HIS' from England have a notice on their site distancing themselves from the type of work Artistry Concepts does.
    Like i have said before.......'HIS' seem the most professional and i think they have an office in LA.
    Im not sure about Headstyl's reputation, although the site seems professional.
    Thanks . I thought that "Headstyl's" and "his " where the same . Not ?

'HIS' and 'Headstyl' are different companies. The founder of headstyl got his hair tattoo done by 'HIS'.......then set up his own company. Both websites look good though. I suppose the fact that a client of 'HIS' decided to set up a competitor, must mean he was pleased with the work done.