Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by wylie View Post
    I'm not sure why you are asking me this, I'm not familiar with this clinic's prices, the victim of this dreadful procedure flew there from L.A. because of the price, he paid $5000 dollars to have his entire head covered in plugs. It was a gruesome sight.

It happened a few weeks ago, according to the victim.
    Yes, please don't 'ask' wylie questions and question his expertise or authority..!! He is the supreme judge of everything HT... In reality he is an anonymous internet poster giving unsolicited opinions of people and clinics he has never met, gone to and does not know. People of this forum should ask why has he posted for years and years on surgery clinics from New York to California? Some of his comments are slanderous and libelous but he says he is immune because he isn't a patient..? Now that is actually funny.. Wylie needs to state his reasons for even being on this site. Does he have an objective?

Bud (wylie) you are lucky I am not a clinic owner of a clinic you slander because I would make you pay for your irresponsible behavior. Repeating claims you have no real understanding much less evidence amounts to salon parlor gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by DD214 is back View Post
    Yes, please don't 'ask' wylie questions and question his expertise or authority..!! He is the supreme judge of everything HT... In reality he is an anonymous internet poster giving unsolicited opinions of people and clinics he has never met, gone to and does not know. People of this forum should ask why has he posted for years and years on surgery clinics from New York to California? Some of his comments are slanderous and libelous but he says he is immune because he isn't a patient..? Now that is actually funny.. Wylie needs to state his reasons for even being on this site. Does he have an objective?

Bud (wylie) you are lucky I am not a clinic owner of a clinic you slander because I would make you pay for your irresponsible behavior. Repeating claims you have no real understanding much less evidence amounts to salon parlor gossip.
    Do I have an objective? You bet I do. That objective is to WARN others of this clinic and its work. It is a level of negligence that I have not seen of another clinic. It is shocking, disturbing, and disfiguring. I have already advised the victim of this clinic to contact the Better Business Bureau, and provided him with a link.

In closing, the work I saw was something so awful, that I could not believe my eyes. If there was justice in this world, this clinic would now be closed. But while it remains open, others should be warned not to visit there, unless you want your life ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by WHTC Clinic View Post
    How long after the first surgery did you decide that a 2nd procedure was best? I am wondering if your goals changed over time. I'm assuming FUT was performed.
    I waited a year and a half after having the original 1700 grafts. I explained in my original post I didn't take FIN as directed and this was the reason for the poor growth. Nine months after my second procedure of 2000 grafts, the grafts have grown out much more dense. I'm even seeing grafts from the first procedure 'sprouting' and give FIN credit for the new growth. IMO there is something suspicious about wylie's posts. He reminds me of people posting false medical claims criticizing niacin. He seems to revel in others problems.

Arrow

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification. Incendiary, abusive, false, defamatory or agenda driven posts, or posts debasing public or limited public figures, physicians, companies and organizations will be removed from this forum. The determination of a forum violation is at the sole discretion of our moderators. As per our TOS this thread will now be closed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.