Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Clinic is a good clinic and I'm living proof!

All I can say is Wow!, what it must be like to run a surgical clinic… I’ve been reading a lot about Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Clinic and am amazed at the undeserved negativity. I want to mention that I am a medical professional and have been in more clinics that most people due to my line of work. I also taught aseptic technique at one time in a long medical career. I know a well managed clinic when I see one and a staff that work well together. I also recognize super stars in a staff and this clinic definitely has a team of them. I give this clinic high praises for their experience, professionalism and care before and after my procedure. In my opinion, you could not be in better and more capable hands in this region than CSCHC.

Here is my story. Went to the clinic after finding them online about two and a half years ago and met with Chris who is the owner and director. Talked about his background and staff experience and after an hour discussion decided to do a hair procedure for my receipting hairline. The 1700 graft procedure went well and I followed post op instructions with one exception. I did not take the med Finasteride that stimulates growth (Big mistake if I wanted optimal results.) All healed well and some growth occurred but not as much as I would have liked or expected. A year passed and I was contacted by CSCHC for an annual follow-up. I went in and told Chris about not taking the med and he reiterated to me it’s importance. After talking with Chris I decided to schedule another procedure, and one and a half years after the first, I had a second surgery for 2000 more grafts.

Now, only nine months since the procedure and I am completely satisfied with the results. I have a natural looking full head of hair that I am more than happy with. The donor scar suture procedure did everything the clinic said it would and I cannot even tell where the donor site is anymore. I also cannot over emphasize just how natural and full my hairline looks. I'll never need another procedure again.

I honestly do not understand some of the posts I’ve read on this site and definitely do not relate but if you buy lunch, I would be happy to meet and discuss with anyone who would like to see personally just how good a job this clinic does. I also took numerous photos before, during and after the procedure at this clinic of which I would be happy to share.

Here are my before and afters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20141113_213610.jpg

Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	41589   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150916_122825[1].jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	41590  

I don't think you're going to convince too many people that this clinic is a good one, at least amongst the HT forums I've been to. There are far too many horror stories by multiple posters.

Default Not trying to 'convince' anyone

Quote Originally Posted by wylie View Post
    I don't think you're going to convince too many people that this clinic is a good one, at least amongst the HT forums I've been to. There are far too many horror stories by multiple posters.
    Judging by what I saw and personally experienced, I cannot imagine a better system or practitioners. And this coming from a medical professional who has been in healthcare a long time..

That said, Outpt surgery has to be the riskiest of all surgeries from a clinics POV because the operating clinic has little control when the pt leaves their care. A lot can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DD214 is back View Post
    All I can say is Wow!, what it must be like to run a surgical clinic… I’ve been reading a lot about Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Clinic and am amazed at the undeserved negativity. I want to mention that I am a medical professional and have been in more clinics that most people due to my line of work. I also taught aseptic technique at one time in a long medical career. I know a well managed clinic when I see one and a staff that work well together. I also recognize super stars in a staff and this clinic definitely has a team of them. I give this clinic high praises for their experience, professionalism and care before and after my procedure. In my opinion, you could not be in better and more capable hands in this region than CSCHC.

Here is my story. Went to the clinic after finding them online about two and a half years ago and met with Chris who is the owner and director. Talked about his background and staff experience and after an hour discussion decided to do a hair procedure for my receipting hairline. The 1700 graft procedure went well and I followed post op instructions with one exception. I did not take the med Finasteride that stimulates growth (Big mistake if I wanted optimal results.) All healed well and some growth occurred but not as much as I would have liked or expected. A year passed and I was contacted by CSCHC for an annual follow-up. I went in and told Chris about not taking the med and he reiterated to me it’s importance. After talking with Chris I decided to schedule another procedure, and one and a half years after the first, I had a second surgery for 2000 more grafts.

Now, only nine months since the procedure and I am completely satisfied with the results. I have a natural looking full head of hair that I am more than happy with. The donor scar suture procedure did everything the clinic said it would and I cannot even tell where the donor site is anymore. I also cannot over emphasize just how natural and full my hairline looks. I'll never need another procedure again.

I honestly do not understand some of the posts I’ve read on this site and definitely do not relate but if you buy lunch, I would be happy to meet and discuss with anyone who would like to see personally just how good a job this clinic does. I also took numerous photos before, during and after the procedure at this clinic of which I would be happy to share.

Here are my before and afters.
    are you a representative of the clinic? I agree with the above. WAY too many bad stories and to be honest. No one on here is going to agree with you that this is a reputable clinic... that being said, I am very happy you are satisfied with your results.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    are you a representative of the clinic? I agree with the above. WAY too many bad stories and to be honest. No one on here is going to agree with you that this is a reputable clinic... that being said, I am very happy you are satisfied with your results.
    Nope, not a rep.. They couldn't afford me if I was... Just another satisfied customer who is grateful to Chris and his staff for a job well done. I posted my testimonial to give some balance. I hate seeing people I have personally been worked on, be maligned in such a vicious way w/o a rebuttal. These are honest and hard working medical professionals. Most who have this work done go on with their lives and don't look back. Many happy HT recipients couldn't care less about showing others their work a year after it's done. When you have good results it's time to move on and that's why you don't see hordes of HT people posting. Only the dissatisfied. Isn't that the human condition?

do you have any other pics to share besides that one . Maybe a top, back and side view .

I just saw a thread on another forum (I cannot post pics here, obviously) of a young guy who took advantage of their "$2.00 a graft" pricing and did not even see a doctor, there was a woman named Catherine (do you cheerleaders know this woman?) who literally put PLUGS into this poor young man! It was a hideous operation, the patient's head is covered in plugs and his donor looks like he was blasted with a shotgun. To clarify, I'm not talking micro grafts taken from a strip, I'm talking 1980's plugs. The victim said he felt like he was trapped in a SAW movie in his post, and his result backs that up.

This clinic should be CLOSED for medical MALPRACTICE.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

How long after the first surgery did you decide that a 2nd procedure was best? I am wondering if your goals changed over time. I'm assuming FUT was performed.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wylie View Post
    I just saw a thread on another forum (I cannot post pics here, obviously) of a young guy who took advantage of their "$2.00 a graft" pricing and did not even see a doctor, there was a woman named Catherine (do you cheerleaders know this woman?) who literally put PLUGS into this poor young man! It was a hideous operation, the patient's head is covered in plugs and his donor looks like he was blasted with a shotgun. To clarify, I'm not talking micro grafts taken from a strip, I'm talking 1980's plugs. The victim said he felt like he was trapped in a SAW movie in his post, and his result backs that up.

This clinic should be CLOSED for medical MALPRACTICE.
    Catherine, the cheer-leader. How recent were they running the 1-for-2 special, Wylie?
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Quote Originally Posted by WHTC Clinic View Post
    Catherine, the cheer-leader. How recent were they running the 1-for-2 special, Wylie?
    I'm not sure why you are asking me this, I'm not familiar with this clinic's prices, the victim of this dreadful procedure flew there from L.A. because of the price, he paid $5000 dollars to have his entire head covered in plugs. It was a gruesome sight.

It happened a few weeks ago, according to the victim.