Threaded View

Smile Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Clinic is a good clinic and I'm living proof!

All I can say is Wow!, what it must be like to run a surgical clinic… I’ve been reading a lot about Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Clinic and am amazed at the undeserved negativity. I want to mention that I am a medical professional and have been in more clinics that most people due to my line of work. I also taught aseptic technique at one time in a long medical career. I know a well managed clinic when I see one and a staff that work well together. I also recognize super stars in a staff and this clinic definitely has a team of them. I give this clinic high praises for their experience, professionalism and care before and after my procedure. In my opinion, you could not be in better and more capable hands in this region than CSCHC.

Here is my story. Went to the clinic after finding them online about two and a half years ago and met with Chris who is the owner and director. Talked about his background and staff experience and after an hour discussion decided to do a hair procedure for my receipting hairline. The 1700 graft procedure went well and I followed post op instructions with one exception. I did not take the med Finasteride that stimulates growth (Big mistake if I wanted optimal results.) All healed well and some growth occurred but not as much as I would have liked or expected. A year passed and I was contacted by CSCHC for an annual follow-up. I went in and told Chris about not taking the med and he reiterated to me it’s importance. After talking with Chris I decided to schedule another procedure, and one and a half years after the first, I had a second surgery for 2000 more grafts.

Now, only nine months since the procedure and I am completely satisfied with the results. I have a natural looking full head of hair that I am more than happy with. The donor scar suture procedure did everything the clinic said it would and I cannot even tell where the donor site is anymore. I also cannot over emphasize just how natural and full my hairline looks. I'll never need another procedure again.

I honestly do not understand some of the posts I’ve read on this site and definitely do not relate but if you buy lunch, I would be happy to meet and discuss with anyone who would like to see personally just how good a job this clinic does. I also took numerous photos before, during and after the procedure at this clinic of which I would be happy to share.

Here are my before and afters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20141113_213610.jpg

Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	41589   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150916_122825[1].jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	41590