+ Reply to Thread

Default 22 y/o entertainer Norwood 3... (pics included)

Hi.
    I'm a 22 year old musician and model who has, begrudgingly, just admitted his hair is thinning. As someone who makes the bulk of their money in front of a camera, I stress about it constantly which will, undoubtedly, make matters worse. I'd scale myself at a Norwood 3, but I'd love some other input. I have cowlicks on either side of my hairline which could arguably make a normal "mature" hairline look more dramatic, but I don't think that's the case.
    My question is whether or not I'm, in your opinion, ready for fin. My current Regimen consists of Nizoral 3odd times a week, whenever I wash my hair. My only objection to treatment is minoxidil. I often have to fly out of town for no more than a day at a time, and it will be two expensive to have to check a bag for liquids everytime I do so, and I know that missing days leads to increased shedding.

Thanks in advanced for reading my first post, and and all input is welcome.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	41583Click image for larger version

Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	41584Click image for larger version

Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	41585Click image for larger version

Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	41586Click image for larger version

Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	41587

Hey there,
    I'm 24 and a sag member / entertainer as well so I sympathize with you because your particular situation is hard due to the fact that people will want to touch your damn hair to make it perfect every couple of shots

I used to try to hide from hair dressing (I was pretty good at it) because before I had my hair transplant to fix the corners I used dermatch (that is like topikk on steroids, because you literally paint on a perfect hair line & no one notices because you do it over existing hair (if you know what you're doing) and that was horrendously bad for my persona because I would have to go to work and be confident after am having to do that can you imagine?

Well anyway, long story short skip the prolonged wait period and go straight for the the hair transplant buddy because its worth it.

However be prepared to shave your hair before the operation, and not be available for booking for at least two months.

Your hair doesn't look that far off of how mine was before I had it done.

I take propecia, minox, regenpure and also I use a high frequency machine on my hair called a lift wand, which was made to provoke a temporary eyebrow lift (but it does come with a comb attachment) by shocking you with radio frequency which shoots little lightning bolts out of a glass probe to stimulate collagen production, increase medication absorption (minox) and bring blood flow to the surface.

All in all,
    I would go straight to the surgery like all the other celebs do.

Thank you!
    I was worried that my post would be taken as pretentious, rather than striking accord with someone whom had went through something similar. The funding is there for a transplant,
    Though I do have to say I'm surprised. Again, while completely open to it, I'm surprised that your first suggestion wasn't fin, as I still seem to have an otherwise healthy head of hair. That said, I appreciate you cutting to the chase and suggesting the most aesthetically Benificial option ✊🏼.

Yes you have great hair still, ^_^ but of course if you get a hair transplant the doc will put you on the pills, which haven't given me any side effects except for retaining my hair xD and I've been on them for years now - just maintains what you got basically