Bridge to 2018? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bridge to 2018?

Default Bridge to 2018?

Since Shiseido expect to have the cure on the market by 2018, what treatment coming out will bridge us to that point? I've been having a hard time recently with my situation, unable to grow my hair any longer than half an inch and it's really ****ing depressing. I can no longer hide my thinning with concealers, and my hair line is getting much much worse.

What will help us with thinning hair before Shiseido saves us? Shouldn't we already have something by now? I know I need to be more patient, because the hair congress meeting or w/e is coming up soon. I've just been having a really hard time lately, especially being back in college. I need some sort of relief, or hope :/

I am in the same situation, let's hope that SM will be in the market at the end of 2016, and it would be better than the 'bridge' to 2018. I am waiting for the hair congress for the news about it and maybe about Bim.

If not I will just do in 3 years Replicel to stop further loss and big HT with good doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Since Shiseido expect to have the cure on the market by 2018, what treatment coming out will bridge us to that point? I've been having a hard time recently with my situation, unable to grow my hair any longer than half an inch and it's really ****ing depressing. I can no longer hide my thinning with concealers, and my hair line is getting much much worse.

What will help us with thinning hair before Shiseido saves us? Shouldn't we already have something by now? I know I need to be more patient, because the hair congress meeting or w/e is coming up soon. I've just been having a really hard time lately, especially being back in college. I need some sort of relief, or hope :/
    Fin / RU / Minox / close thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dus View Post
    Fin / RU / Minox / close thread.
    If it worked for you does not mean that It will work for him.
    Bosox bro, am sorry for what you are going through but you are not alone. There are millions of people are going through the same situation as yours or even worse. I became NW 6 when I was 23 but am shaving my head now waiting for the cure so the only thing you can do is to wait. Sorry

Maybe the question is of all the new stuff what is most likely to hit market first? Seti, SM, or CB? For the next few years you really need to use what exists now as mentioned above.

I too feel your pain man. Ive tried everything available. Everything. It just keeps falling out. Ive been on OC for 3 months now and there are times when it seems to slow the loss to about half, but then it picks right back up again after a week. I really dont understand that at all.

I think SM has the greatest chance but it may be laaaate 2016 at the earliest.

I think if anything does actually prove to work our best bet for an early release will be someone getting it on the black market before the product actually releases. like if kane can get the formula for SM then it's possible he can sell it way before anyone else

In fact, I heard that today's show "The Doctors" mentioned follica is preparing the cure for baldness but gonna be ready after 8 years, is that right guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    I too feel your pain man. Ive tried everything available. Everything. It just keeps falling out. Ive been on OC for 3 months now and there are times when it seems to slow the loss to about half, but then it picks right back up again after a week. I really dont understand that at all.

I think SM has the greatest chance but it may be laaaate 2016 at the earliest.

I think if anything does actually prove to work our best bet for an early release will be someone getting it on the black market before the product actually releases. like if kane can get the formula for SM then it's possible he can sell it way before anyone else
    Can you explain more about SM and what makes him different than other treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    In fact, I heard that today's show "The Doctors" mentioned follica is preparing the cure for baldness but gonna be ready after 8 years, is that right guys ?
    On the market in 8 years? would mean that trials would start very soon

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    Is it avaiable online? Could you link this show?