Bridge to 2018? - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bridge to 2018?

Thanks Renee.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieux View Post
    I didn't watch the show, but note what user mjones wrote here:
    (source:http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/ishr...cago/#comments)

I think there is a misunderstanding in the show, because gene therapy from Pensylvania University must be diffrent project than Follica method. And that ,,8 years'' may be connected to that project.
    Yupp !! That one

I see these threads all the time. Truth: nobody knows, but we can determine a few things.

I still think bim will be a very good bridge option alongside microdoses of fin (to avoid sides). At the very latest, I think it's fair to say we'd see bim in a year. This would indicate they haven't started phase 3, but have admitted they are moving forward with it, which also means it succeeded in phase 2b.

At the very earliest, bim would be announced at Allergan's Nov. 4 key pipeline update. Impossible to know, but we will find out soon.

As for SM and Seti, that's hard to say because the 21st Century Cures Act would and should effect the duration of those trials. SM's use of biomarkers in their newest trial, and the many (8) trials Seti has gone through should really help speed things up. I have also recently read from the FDA chief that he is "very comfortable" with everything in the bill. Also, there are a number of congressman and senators guaranteeing that it will become law.

Many people here seem to think hair loss treatments would be skipped, but I doubt that. If this law would apply to a drug for something that's not life-threatening like diarrhea, then I don't see it being skipped being that there is no "real" treatment for hair loss. It's such a common and distressing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    On the market in 8 years? would mean that trials would start very soon
    Baldness will be cured in less than 8 years. Cots is arriving late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Since Shiseido expect to have the cure on the market by 2018, what treatment coming out will bridge us to that point? I've been having a hard time recently with my situation, unable to grow my hair any longer than half an inch and it's really ****ing depressing. I can no longer hide my thinning with concealers, and my hair line is getting much much worse.

What will help us with thinning hair before Shiseido saves us? Shouldn't we already have something by now? I know I need to be more patient, because the hair congress meeting or w/e is coming up soon. I've just been having a really hard time lately, especially being back in college. I need some sort of relief, or hope :/
    Hey bro I think you should really give microdosing fin a shot. 0.25mg TWICE A WEEK does work and has far less side effects. At this point, we have not many choices unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hey bro I think you should really give microdosing fin a shot. 0.25mg TWICE A WEEK does work and has far less side effects. At this point, we have not many choices unfortunately.
    Not really. We have choices.
    Have you tried Seti to lower pgd2?
    Have you used Pge2 that actully what Bim that brings us?
    Combined use with an AA may have a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    I see these threads all the time. Truth: nobody knows, but we can determine a few things.

I still think bim will be a very good bridge option alongside microdoses of fin (to avoid sides). At the very latest, I think it's fair to say we'd see bim in a year. This would indicate they haven't started phase 3, but have admitted they are moving forward with it, which also means it succeeded in phase 2b.

At the very earliest, bim would be announced at Allergan's Nov. 4 key pipeline update. Impossible to know, but we will find out soon.

As for SM and Seti, that's hard to say because the 21st Century Cures Act would and should effect the duration of those trials. SM's use of biomarkers in their newest trial, and the many (8) trials Seti has gone through should really help speed things up. I have also recently read from the FDA chief that he is "very comfortable" with everything in the bill. Also, there are a number of congressman and senators guaranteeing that it will become law.

Many people here seem to think hair loss treatments would be skipped, but I doubt that. If this law would apply to a drug for something that's not life-threatening like diarrhea, then I don't see it being skipped being that there is no "real" treatment for hair loss. It's such a common and distressing problem.
    No need to wait for Bim.
    There's group buy of PGE2 in private forum.
    I dont have an account but you may try.

0.25mg fina Twice a week has an effect ???? Really ?

Hey man, do you currently take 0.25 mg fin twice a week? Does it work for you? I wonder if this dose is too low such that you rather not taking it at all ( i.e not enough results, and still messing with your hormones).
    Have you really tried other experimental things for a long term with no success?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    No need to wait for Bim.
    There's group buy of PGE2 in private forum.
    I dont have an account but you may try.
    I keep on hearing about the private forum, but don't know how to gain access to it. I understand we can't PM on here, but perhaps you could give me some info? Thanks.