+ Reply to Thread

Default fin / propecia side effectsz

Hi guys

First post here!

I have been shedding since 17 and have rapidly increased at now almost 21 and it has become noticable.

I started fin recently at 0.5mg eod. I have noticed low libdo and poor erections.

Is this going to pass or should i jump ship.

Please help me.

How long have you been taking it? I'd give it some time to let your body get used to it, if after a few more months it persists then I'd stop taking it. This is obviously my opinion and I'm not a doctor so take it as you will

Only 2 doses.

What did everyone find with the begining of thier treatment on fin?

Quote Originally Posted by franskthebear View Post
    Only 2 doses.

What did everyone find with the begining of thier treatment on fin?
    Hi,
    As it is reported, sexual side effects if occur, usually pass with some time. I haven't experienced such sides and can't say how long does it take, but I'd like to tell that many men who start taking fin just are very anxious about the sides that can result in psychologically based sexual problems. Try not to overthink.

thats common limp diick. I wud not screw with that stuff. happen to me as well. shiit is toxic! some ppl have never recovered from their sexual side effects. aint nothn psychological about not being able to get ur diick hard and shooting dribbles....

I started Finasteride recently, on my fourth day today. Experiencing no side effects so far. Can anyone tell me how long I must wait before I can officially say I'm side effect free with this drug? Are side effects usually immediate or does it take a month or so before you start getting problems?

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    thats common limp diick. I wud not screw with that stuff. happen to me as well. shiit is toxic! some ppl have never recovered from their sexual side effects. aint nothn psychological about not being able to get ur diick hard and shooting dribbles....
    Actually the mind does play a big part in normal sexual functioning, if you're about to have sex and you're worried about getting a hard on, you won't get one. Not denying that sexual side effects do exist from propecia but I imagine that a lot of people are so worried about not getting an erection that they won't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    I started Finasteride recently, on my fourth day today. Experiencing no side effects so far. Can anyone tell me how long I must wait before I can officially say I'm side effect free with this drug? Are side effects usually immediate or does it take a month or so before you start getting problems?
    I'm not a proffesional neither am I a doctor I'm just saying what I've seen others say on here, but it can be hard to tell if you'll get side effects or not or when you might get them. The only way to really find out is to bite the bullet and find out for yourself. Good luck with your hair loss fight!
    Last edited by HaydenPayne; 09-16-2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

I'm a lot older but experience the same low libido and erections issues... But doesn't my hair look nice... lol

Everyones bodies react differently to DHT supression "anti-androgens" some guys bodies do just fine with only Little DHT in their blood while others arent as lucky... I myself could only take fin for 1 month and had to stop it...took 30 Days exactly to get my first side effect...it wasnt sexuall or mental anyway..im very unlucky...if you mess with the naturall balance of hormones in your body you most certainly can get side effects...blocking as much as 70% of DHT in the male body without any consequences is frankly strange...also FIN dont just block DHT it can interfere with other hormones in the body by either reduce them or raise them. it can also cause hormonal imbalance obviously... anyway take it at your own risk im not here telling you not to if you have no sides then good for you!