+ Reply to Thread

Default A new Source of CB-03-01! (?)

So i stumbled upon this the other day, searching for means to acquire some CB-03-01:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...5.1.kuOvdR&s=p

from what i understand (and my understanding is quite limited) this is a page specifially designed for industrial merchandising?

If you look at the price it isn't shabby at all, but i thought this might be too good to be true. Even if you don't trust this supplier i guess you could still get it third-party tested somewhere and still get a sufficient amount of CB for a reasonable price (if you assume it'd generally be 25 bucks per gram).

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of purchase?

The second issue that came to my mind is: is this the correct form anyway? I read somewhere that CB-03-01 is actually a salt but can be stable in other forms as well? could you utilize this for your own formula?

Where can you see the price? It looks like you have to contact the supplier.

Even if it is the maximum of 50$ per gram it still would be considered cheap. Thats why i am so sceptical about this. I mean - don't get me wrong. Just ordering 2 or 3 grams and getting it tested in a lab to be sure seems to be fine, but there must be some sort of catch, or not? Because the last thing i know is that CB is awfully expensive. I guess i'll just give it a shot and contact the supplier directly. Would be wonderful if this turned out to be legit and somehow usable.

For me, CB is the main solution to focus on in the near future, after running with 5% minox twice daily for about 5-6 years. Fin I won't take, RU is my second choice (seems to work for the short-mid term only). As far as I know, CB is expensive. Its about 200$ per 1 gram. We all know that things might be really cheap in China, but I wouldn't test on myself something like a med\drug\steroid that is cheap. It sounds fine to test it on a lab, which I cannot really do... but maybe someone else can.
    However I think that testing 1% CB daily usage for a year, worth the price. 200$ per 3 months as I've been told (1 gram 1% is sufficient for 2-3 months). It sums up to 800$ per year (lets add another 50-100$ for the vehicle - which is far more than I think it costs) and we get 900$ per year, to test a solution that considers as one of the most effective with the least sides on the body. Why not?

It is still a vehicle-issue. I mean Desmond has proposed a few things and there has been a lot of discussion lately, but the users are so sparse that misconceptions are about to occur. Personally i'd not waste CB on an eth/pg-vehicle, it just doesn't seem so easy as with RU.

I'm not a fan of just slamming something onto my scalp with just the hope of it working or at least a profound amount of science behind it. Like you, i'd instantly go for some sort of iontophoresis-device because it yielded some considerable results in the past, but my takeaway-message with CB has always been: it's very good, but kind of complicated.

With this source however there is not so much lost in trialing for yourself, so i might consider it. I also highly doubt we'll see the vehicle revealed that is used in the Phase-II-study, which ends in november. So much to consider.

I hope it's the GOOD cb-03-01 form ! We definitively need cheap CB 03 01 ! Vehicle is NOT the issue !

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    It is still a vehicle-issue. I mean Desmond has proposed a few things and there has been a lot of discussion lately, but the users are so sparse that misconceptions are about to occur. Personally i'd not waste CB on an eth/pg-vehicle, it just doesn't seem so easy as with RU.

I'm not a fan of just slamming something onto my scalp with just the hope of it working or at least a profound amount of science behind it. Like you, i'd instantly go for some sort of iontophoresis-device because it yielded some considerable results in the past, but my takeaway-message with CB has always been: it's very good, but kind of complicated.

With this source however there is not so much lost in trialing for yourself, so i might consider it. I also highly doubt we'll see the vehicle revealed that is used in the Phase-II-study, which ends in november. So much to consider.
    I agree with you. It is frsutrating you know there is something out there that works but you just can't use it properly to get there.
    If I knew how to get\use an iontophoresis device I'd do it right now. But until we get some news, I think that giving it a try with et\pg vehicle is the maximum I can do. Some people had results using this method. Even if I get to the point I stop my hairloss (without regrowth), I'll be happy for now.

Can you say the price of CB in that page, please?