+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone had exsperience with Dr. Hakan Doganay or Dr Koray Erdogan

As im sure i want a hair transplant in 5 years or less, i just want to know if any of you have had any exsperinence with Dr. Hakan Doganay or Dr Koray Erdogan.
    I have seen a lot of picture with very good results, but it would be nice to know about exsperience from the users from the forum . by the way Im 25 years old soon 26.

No personal experience, but in my research I have only come across positive things. I think they are very ethical, professional and meticulous HT docs

no personal experience here but my plan is have surgery some time this year with either of them as well. I've been researching a HT doctor for about 16 years now lol. yea I know wat a procrastinator lol but I never wanted the ear to ear scar from FUT and I need about 6000 grafts and simply cudnt afford Dr. Woods and he was the only one around early on.

I have researched countless FUE doctors and those two are at the top of my list because both are very aggressive. Vorhees in south Carolina is also excellent and at $4 a graft u can't beat that here in the USA. not sure where ur from. he is slightly aggressive with the hairline as are Erdogan and Doganay.

I have researched both doctors thoroughly and if I had to chose and money was not an option I think Erdogan is superior. he and Lorenzo are good friends and both share similar techniques. the results posted over the years from erdogan are just superior imo. not by a bunch but he just seems to have a slightly better graft survivability rate.

both have similar looking donor areas. I have only seem one negative post about doganay that was a little concerning and it was a patient that posted on another forum and it appeared that doganay went too low in the extraction zone and kinda left the guy lookn moth eatn but it was really strange cause I've seen dozens of other threads where his work looks perfect.

I have never seen a negative post pertaining to erdogan. I'm sure there are some unhappy patients but never seen any post threads.

erdogan is slightly more money .50 more. yea it adds up if need 6000 grafts but if u need 3000 grafts it wudnt mean shiit.

the slight advantage I give to doganay is the fact the he performs beard and body hair transplants where as erdogan does not so someone like me who happens to have great donor hair (probably 7000-8000 available head grafts) could still take grafts from the beard (2000 or so) as I have a thick beard and leave more grafts on my head.

ive stabilized so I'm not that concerned about future hairloss. but id still have a couple thousand available grafts for the future. I'm 44 yrs old now. started losing it at 20.

so if money is not the issue and ur not gonna be using beard or body hair then imo hands down id go with Erdogan.