+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Anyone tried Nutrafol,

haven't really heard much about it, apparently it's a new "hair saving" pill?

I just saw a article where a guy/model was on propecia got ED then joined a partner to create this.

It's like $80 a month on amazon

I went to their own site and read some reviews of their product and the comments actually seem to be legit. Please someone who got more knowledge should go in and read some of those! Might actually order 2 bottles

4 pills a day. 88 bucks per month. Kinda expensive but lots of them says it works!

Would be nice if it worked, but having looked at the website it isn't very quick to give evidence that it works. Just a lot of promises with no proof of results though.

Will err on the side of bullshit till proven otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by cratusg View Post
    I went to their own site and read some reviews of their product and the comments actually seem to be legit. Please someone who got more knowledge should go in and read some of those! Might actually order 2 bottles

4 pills a day. 88 bucks per month. Kinda expensive but lots of them says it works!
    The Amazon reviews are very good too. I'm still very new to all of this and don't really get how to interpret amazon reviews but my spidey sense is tingling here. seems like one of those products Spencer is talking about when he says 99% of the stuff out there is B.S. It's not been out for a long time but it still seems like a bad sign to me that i couldn't find much of anything on it besides the amazon page and their own website. Time will tell though i suppose.

https://www.facebook.com/nutrafol <- Their facebook

http://mashable.com/2015/09/06/sexua..._cid=hp-hh-pri <- Article on a model who used this shit

$80 a month for a few vitamins?

Dem snake oils popping out of the ground faster than mushrooms.

clearly snake oil, what else...

becoming millionaire with selling snake oil is still possible for the next 10 years at least, til the real cure arrives. for a second i even considered myself getting into the snake oil business and make a quick buck here and there =) i can't imagine an easier way than hairloss snake oil. throw together some vitamins, design a fancy package and modern website, and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    clearly snake oil, what else...

becoming millionaire with selling snake oil is still possible for the next 10 years at least, til the real cure arrives. for a second i even considered myself getting into the snake oil business and make a quick buck here and there =) i can't imagine an easier way than hairloss snake oil. throw together some vitamins, design a fancy package and modern website, and there you go.
    Maybe height growth pills lol

Just came across them while browsing in the internet as well and was wondering if someone really actually did try these. (I know perhaps you are better off with a cheaper Fin but perhaps there is still something about it)

I thinking about replacing my Fin treatment because I do not see any good results of these any longer. My hair got worse over the last few months...