+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I just heard about this product from a friend that's a hair stylist. She has a receding hairline and started taking this product 3 months ago and you can definitely see about 1 inch long hairs along her hairline. I have been losing my hair for about a year and a half and have tried a lot of different products and treatments. I am currently on propecia which has slowed down my hair loss a lot but I didn't start it when I first noticed thinning so I'm looking for something to thicken up my density. I'm very skeptical with vitamins that are this expensive so I wanted to know if there has been improvement with anyone's hair who has been on it. Product sounds promising but I feel a lot are just money makers for the company.

I've been taking Nutrafol, 4 capsules a day, for the last nine months with ZERO RESULTS. Did the product stop further hair loss? NO! Did the product regrow new hair? NO! Do I continue to lose more hair? YES!

Unless you have money to burn, I would avoid this product. I recently started finasteride. Hopefully, it's not too late.

looks like a bunch of glittering generalities to me. I stop dead in my tracks when I read those words " has not been evaluated by the FDA" and when I clicked on proof, they only had testimonials and awards from where they probably advertised the product with. I would love to see those studies they speak of but cannot find anything. You know me and my studies-
    and Spencer is dead on right. 99% of these products under deliver what they promise. I'm not one for big pharma, but I dislike homeopathic products or whatever this product falls under. Still sticking with what I know. I'm getting great results from CBD oil based shampoo right now. We will be starting a study group soon, that is one product I'm excited about.

Heard about this but never tried it. I am interested to hear what female users think about it.

I used nutrafol for a year. I think less hair fell out, maybe, but it is not a miracle drug by any means. If anything, my nails grew like crazy (biotin), and my salvatory glands went in a weird overdrive. They were sending a b complex for free for a while, but now they're charging an extra $25 for the convenience. Look at the "model/cofounder", that dude was never going bald, sorry. Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by noblokeaboutit View Post
    It looks like the FollicleFuel is for both men and women. https://www.jupiterlabs.shop/folliclefuel.php
    I have no interest in trying FollicleFuel.

I just looked at Nutrafol again, and the price they charge is crazy! 80USD for those ingredients is nothing short of robbery!

Default Doesnt work at all

NOT ONLY IT DIDN'T WORK AFTER 9 MONTHS OF TAKING IT - BUT THE INFORMATION GIVEN BY THEOR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDATION. After a month start I quit taking finasteride per doctor's direction by the 7th month I was actually losing my hair - now customer service says that I should have kept taking both - When I asked about a refund for the last bottle they sent me (completely unopened) they charge "re-stocing" fees AND you have to pay for your return yourself

I tried Nutrafol for three months and experienced zero results. I am now taking HR23+ (8 weeks in) and already I am seeing good results.