+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Nice try u work for them.
    To further clarify, I'm based in Brisbane, Australia, and I'm pretty sure Nutrafol's HQ is in NYC and they have absolutely none here so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. They don't even have resellers/stockists for their product in this part of the world, haha. It cost me an arm and a leg to pay for shipping fees but I'm glad I took the chance since it was honestly my last option. Finasteride will just never be in the cards for me..the side effects just aren't worth the risk I reckon, even if it works wonders for hair loss.

Hey bhd90.

I'm finding it hard to get this product into Aus.
    I'm based in Sydney, could you let me know how you got a hold of this product? Really keen to try.

I bought mine through their website where I initially purchased x2 bottles along with the shipping fee, however, if you purchase x3 you'll get free shipping! If only I knew this from the start I would have added one more bottle, but oh well. :-P

Be sure to update us on your progress in the future! It worked for me so I'm curious to see how it goes for you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bhd90 View Post
    I bought mine through their website where I initially purchased x2 bottles along with the shipping fee, however, if you purchase x3 you'll get free shipping! If only I knew this from the start I would have added one more bottle, but oh well. :-P

Be sure to update us on your progress in the future! It worked for me so I'm curious to see how it goes for you as well.
    It didn't work for you. DHT is still ravaging your hair.

-_-

Thanks for that. I had a look a while ago and it said it wouldn't deliver internationally so without seeing your post I would not have checked again.
    It still says it's trying to ship internationally but once I started checking out, it gave me the option to order to Aus.
    Quite keen to give it a try, will keep you posted.

I've heard good things about Nutrafol. Ingredients look good but the price is way too much in my opinion.
    I have purchased a bottle of Nutrafol, just to see how it compares to the HR23+ supplement that I am taking now.
    I went from that rather rubbish TRX2 to HR23+, and noticed really, really good results. I'm happy with what I am using, but I will try Nutrafol to see how it compares.
    I'll let you all know if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by bhd90 View Post

This guy is a paid shill. I've been here a long time and you're just about as obvious as you can get. Nobody should buy this product.

I tried TRX2 back in the day and it was a complete waste of time and money. Actually got an email from them today and it's funny how he makes sure Oxford University is mentioned by his name as though that should be enough to convince us of his credibility.

You paid shills can **** off. Giving false hope to people just to make some money has to be one of the lowest things one can do. Go get a job that actually helps people and get your morals in check.

So sick of hearing about some amazing new product from people with 3 posts to their name.

Totally agree with you on this. I wasted a lot of time and money on TRX2. Complete rubbish!
    Oxford or no Oxford, it simply doesn't work. You'd be better off taking a potassium supplement over TRX2 - it's pretty much the same thing anyway, at a fraction of the price!