Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhd90
    • Mar 2016

Some positive signs of new hair gorwth

I'm currently just about to enter my 3rd month of Nutrafol so it's going to be a milestone in the treatment process which I'm very excited about. Less hairs are falling out and I'm noticing a slight difference in density around the temple areas. I've spent a crapload of money and have tried everything in the past from Kerastase Densifique topical treatments (the one with Stemoxydine in it which is apparently the best topical treatment for hair growth) to saw palmetto capsules and none of them really seemed to work. Nutrafol is the only product that has given me hope for hair restoration thus far and it's made the high price very much worth the sacrifice. I'm only 25 and I'm so not ready to go bald.. My thinning hair has been an insecurity of mine since 21 when my friends began noticing.. Hopefully I can shock them once the regrowth process kicks in!

I'm not willing to try finasteride anytime soon so this product has been a kind of blessing to me in the sense that I won't be having to deal with serious hormonal imbalances or losing my sex drive. It's a high end nutritive with a profile that does more good for my hair than any other product I've tried in the past so yes, I will keep using it. Please understand that once a follicle goes it's gone for good, but if any of you still have viable follicles, then there's plenty of hope for Nutrafol to work its magic.

Comment

• johnnyboots
      • Feb 2011

Nice try u work for them.

Comment

• bhd90
        • Mar 2016

I assure you I don't and I well and truly understand that it's not meant to work for everyone. I guess I'm lucky in that I've intercepted my hair loss at its early stages, however those who are in the advanced stages have little to no chance of seeing results UNLESS they still have viable follicles along the MPB prone areas (crown/temples) then maybe, just maybe there's a chance. It's no miracle cure but it has certainly helped me more than any other thing I've tried in the past.

Comment

• Spaceboy
          • Aug 2015

He only has 2 posts and just joined the forum. Not gonna lie man... Thats fishy.

Comment

• bhd90
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Spaceboy
            He only has 2 posts and just joined the forum. Not gonna lie man... Thats fishy.
            I found the thread through some casual googling to see if others are saying something about the product.. Search Nutrafol reviews and this forum is on the first page of results. Lol

I'm only 25 and my hair gradually began thinning when I was 21,so no it's not advanced hair loss that I have, but it's certainly early onset MPB. The product works for me likely due to that reason so I thought I'd share my experience with it. However, I would suggest people in the advanced stages to save their money but I wouldn't stop them from trying if they wanted to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Comment

• bhd90
              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by johnnyboots
              Nice try u work for them.
              To further clarify, I'm based in Brisbane, Australia, and I'm pretty sure Nutrafol's HQ is in NYC and they have absolutely none here so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. They don't even have resellers/stockists for their product in this part of the world, haha. It cost me an arm and a leg to pay for shipping fees but I'm glad I took the chance since it was honestly my last option. Finasteride will just never be in the cards for me..the side effects just aren't worth the risk I reckon, even if it works wonders for hair loss.

Comment

• manhathaway
                • Mar 2016

Hey bhd90.

I'm finding it hard to get this product into Aus.
                I'm based in Sydney, could you let me know how you got a hold of this product? Really keen to try.

Comment

• bhd90
                  • Mar 2016

I bought mine through their website where I initially purchased x2 bottles along with the shipping fee, however, if you purchase x3 you'll get free shipping! If only I knew this from the start I would have added one more bottle, but oh well. :-P

Be sure to update us on your progress in the future! It worked for me so I'm curious to see how it goes for you as well.

Comment

• BaldingEagle
                    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by bhd90
                    I bought mine through their website where I initially purchased x2 bottles along with the shipping fee, however, if you purchase x3 you'll get free shipping! If only I knew this from the start I would have added one more bottle, but oh well. :-P

Be sure to update us on your progress in the future! It worked for me so I'm curious to see how it goes for you as well.
                    It didn't work for you. DHT is still ravaging your hair.

Comment

• bhd90
                      • Mar 2016

-_-

Comment

• manhathaway
                        • Mar 2016

Thanks for that. I had a look a while ago and it said it wouldn't deliver internationally so without seeing your post I would not have checked again.
                        It still says it's trying to ship internationally but once I started checking out, it gave me the option to order to Aus.
                        Quite keen to give it a try, will keep you posted.

Comment

• KMoney
                          • Feb 2015

I've heard good things about Nutrafol. Ingredients look good but the price is way too much in my opinion.
                          I have purchased a bottle of Nutrafol, just to see how it compares to the HR23+ supplement that I am taking now.
                          I went from that rather rubbish TRX2 to HR23+, and noticed really, really good results. I'm happy with what I am using, but I will try Nutrafol to see how it compares.
                          I'll let you all know if it works.

Comment

• Jasari
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by bhd90

This guy is a paid shill. I've been here a long time and you're just about as obvious as you can get. Nobody should buy this product.

Comment

• bluesuedeshoes
                              • Jan 2012

I tried TRX2 back in the day and it was a complete waste of time and money. Actually got an email from them today and it's funny how he makes sure Oxford University is mentioned by his name as though that should be enough to convince us of his credibility.

You paid shills can **** off. Giving false hope to people just to make some money has to be one of the lowest things one can do. Go get a job that actually helps people and get your morals in check.

So sick of hearing about some amazing new product from people with 3 posts to their name.

Comment

• KMoney
                                • Feb 2015

Totally agree with you on this. I wasted a lot of time and money on TRX2. Complete rubbish!
                                Oxford or no Oxford, it simply doesn't work. You'd be better off taking a potassium supplement over TRX2 - it's pretty much the same thing anyway, at a fraction of the price!

Comment

Working...