+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I have been considering using this product on the recommendation of my mother who is using it very successfully. My mom has female pattern hair loss and it's working like a charm. Her dermatologist Dr Doris Day in NYC recommended it to her. Day is considered a hair loss expert. I"m a 25 yo male and wish my insurance would cover it but they won't cover it which sucks. So if I'm going to spend some real bucks on this it better work. I took the liberty of calling the company to ask a lot of questions and got lucky and spoke with a Dr. Kogan who was awesome. It was like getting a free medical consultation. Here is what I learned. These guys just got a dermatologist recommended status. Turns out the doctors are all over this right now which I find interesting even though I don't always trust doctors when it comes to prescribing crap like propecia which can cause sexual dysfunction. So I asked them where I could buy it and they started dropping some big name dermatologists in the city. I googled them of course to see that they were some big fish. Dr Neil Sadick was one of the doctors where they said I could buy it. It turns out Dr Sadick is a big fish in hair loss research which I like. It's working for my mom who is taking the women's formulation. My gut tells me if it's working for her it may work for me now that I know these guys are selling the mens' formula at legitimate doctors office. I'd like to hear from males who have had success. I'm going to give it a try and will let you know my results.

Snake oil at its finest.

I just read the science page on the Nutrafol.com website. It makes sense to me. Focusing on one trigger like Propecia makes no sense. Focusing on many triggers simultaneously makes more sense. I can understand why it would work. I have friends taking Propecia and it makes sense it would never stimulate hair growth because that's not what it's designed to do. I don't know why they would take it with such downside. I just spoke to a friend who thinks it's a good idea to take Nutrafol with Propecia. I wonder if anyone can chime in on that.

Will not help with MPB.Tried liked 6 months off amazon waste of money .And exspensive as well .

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    I just read the science page on the Nutrafol.com website. It makes sense to me. Focusing on one trigger like Propecia makes no sense. Focusing on many triggers simultaneously makes more sense. I can understand why it would work. I have friends taking Propecia and it makes sense it would never stimulate hair growth because that's not what it's designed to do. I don't know why they would take it with such downside. I just spoke to a friend who thinks it's a good idea to take Nutrafol with Propecia. I wonder if anyone can chime in on that.
    All of these natural hair loss pills make sense, like I said before, the science behind them makes sense,it doesn't mean they are telling the truth. The creators know what to say for it to make sense and get you to buy it. Without photographic evidence or having to go through FDA they can tell you anything.

These people behind natural hairloss pills that cost quite a bit, are peeing on your leg and telling you it's raining.

Default Some positive signs of new hair gorwth

I'm currently just about to enter my 3rd month of Nutrafol so it's going to be a milestone in the treatment process which I'm very excited about. Less hairs are falling out and I'm noticing a slight difference in density around the temple areas. I've spent a crapload of money and have tried everything in the past from Kerastase Densifique topical treatments (the one with Stemoxydine in it which is apparently the best topical treatment for hair growth) to saw palmetto capsules and none of them really seemed to work. Nutrafol is the only product that has given me hope for hair restoration thus far and it's made the high price very much worth the sacrifice. I'm only 25 and I'm so not ready to go bald.. My thinning hair has been an insecurity of mine since 21 when my friends began noticing.. Hopefully I can shock them once the regrowth process kicks in!

I'm not willing to try finasteride anytime soon so this product has been a kind of blessing to me in the sense that I won't be having to deal with serious hormonal imbalances or losing my sex drive. It's a high end nutritive with a profile that does more good for my hair than any other product I've tried in the past so yes, I will keep using it. Please understand that once a follicle goes it's gone for good, but if any of you still have viable follicles, then there's plenty of hope for Nutrafol to work its magic.

Nice try u work for them.

I assure you I don't and I well and truly understand that it's not meant to work for everyone. I guess I'm lucky in that I've intercepted my hair loss at its early stages, however those who are in the advanced stages have little to no chance of seeing results UNLESS they still have viable follicles along the MPB prone areas (crown/temples) then maybe, just maybe there's a chance. It's no miracle cure but it has certainly helped me more than any other thing I've tried in the past.

He only has 2 posts and just joined the forum. Not gonna lie man... Thats fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboy View Post
    He only has 2 posts and just joined the forum. Not gonna lie man... Thats fishy.
    I found the thread through some casual googling to see if others are saying something about the product.. Search Nutrafol reviews and this forum is on the first page of results. Lol

I'm only 25 and my hair gradually began thinning when I was 21,so no it's not advanced hair loss that I have, but it's certainly early onset MPB. The product works for me likely due to that reason so I thought I'd share my experience with it. However, I would suggest people in the advanced stages to save their money but I wouldn't stop them from trying if they wanted to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.