+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Balding really young, scared and have questions about Fin

Hey guys
    I'm 18, and I've been going bald for around a year and a half now. When I first discovered I was balding, I freaked out over it for months, but then I got a girlfriend and essentially forgot I was balding because it was not yet noticeable. I started using minoxidil 2% once a day every day, and did that for around a year and a half, and I was getting small regrowth near the temples and fuzz on the top of my head. I recently stopped using it around 2 weeks ago as I have just moved into college.

I'd say I'm an NW2/2.5 diffuse, and the balding still isn't noticeable on a daily basis, but it's getting there and I can definitely see the progression. I'm definitely going to start minox 5% and am seriously considering starting finasteride, but I have some questions for you guys first.

Firstly, am I a good candidate for Fin? I'm 18 and have been balding for less than 5 years, and it seems to be relatively aggressive baldness.

Second, what is the real liklihood that fin causes terrible sides like impotence and loss of sexual desire? As a young, newly single college guy, sex is obviously very important to me and I do have a large sex drive.

Third, if I do decide to take fin, how much should I take? Should I start with a smaller dose and increase, or should I start immediately at a higher dose?

and finally, if I do decide to take Fin, can I buy it without a prescription? Can I buy it online? What are some reputable sites for me to buy it safely? What are the risks associated with buying it online?

Money is not an issue to an extent (i.e. I can't spend $1000 a month on treatments, but $50/60/100 shouldn't be an issue)

Thanks for all your input guys, I really appreciate it in advance. Your help could really make my life a lot better.

Anybody? I really could use some information on fin here

You could avoid a lot of money and stress by first checking if you look alright with a shaved head. If not it'll grow back.

If you then decide to take fin... yeah you can get it without seeing a doctor. I pay for an online prescription every time. And it might or might not give you side effects, I get mild ones but totally worth it. Actually I take dutasteride which is more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    You could avoid a lot of money and stress by first checking if you look alright with a shaved head. If not it'll grow back.

If you then decide to take fin... yeah you can get it without seeing a doctor. I pay for an online prescription every time. And it might or might not give you side effects, I get mild ones but totally worth it. Actually I take dutasteride which is more powerful.

Where do you get your fin online? I want to make sure that I buy it from a safe provider.

Yes I started taking Finasteride after having HT and it works well. Can see the difference in fullness.