Default Thanks Matt Iulo for helping my alopecia

My name is Marc and i want to quickly share my story in regard to SMP.

I just got done with second session with Matt iulo in the city. I have been diagnosed with aggressive alopecia areata, and now have spots all over my head, and real bad in back. When i first heard this i had a transplant to put hair into the spots, but that did not work.

I read a lot about matt iulo and went to see him at Scalp micro usa. I shaved my head and put my hopes in his hands to help cover the bald spots. Im so glad i did it so far! 2 sessions and the spots are so much less. the pigmentation helped even out my head and its much less spotty. i will go back for one more in 1 month to add more.

I attach pictures of before 2nd session last week. I hope this helps other alopecia guys and women to try pigmentation because it looks to really work. Scalp Micro USA is great choice if you want good pigmentation. Thanks for reading, i happy to meet with anyone who needs to see it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	before 1.jpg

Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	41488Click image for larger version

Name:	after 1 .jpg

Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	41489
    Click image for larger version

Name:	before 2 .jpg

Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	41490Click image for larger version

Name:	after 2.jpg

Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	41491

Marc

First off, welcome to the forum!! I am very sorry you had to deal with such hair loss and then some HT surgeon went and gave you a scar along with it. I am sure your journey has been extremely hard and you are very courageous. The SMP looks flawless man, congratulations!! I can't believe what an awesome job he did. Now, go live up your life and be happy!

thanks james! it been a blessing so far. Im happy to go out around my town and feel stares are much less. i need to keep my hair short so spots dont show, but i happy to do it since it makes my head even. love it so far!

ya alopecia is much worse than just having normal balding.. because its so patchy

congratulations very happy for you - i echo the other guys on here can't believe a doctor performed a ht on you with your hair loss condition!!! anyway thank god for SMP!! enjoy!

Congrats! I'm very happy for you! The result looks awesome! Nice Job, Matt (as usual)!

Thanks everyone. Just wanted to check back in. I went into see Matt on Friday for an assessment. He said treatment still looks great with only 2 sessions done. He going to do one more for me before i leave the country for a year. I shave every 2 days with a foil shaver and it matches great.

His service is amazing i recommend Matt Scalp micro USA very highly.

I'm firmly of the belief that SMP is the best treatment for alopecia and your pics appear to be proof of that. Nice work.