+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Ivan i don't wanna write down my email in public since I useit only for work..

Use this guy it's already in Israel.
    Ok, I'll discuss it with Massive

Quote Originally Posted by IvanXproject View Post
    Are there anyone here from Israel who either sell their Pilox device (hairegen classic) or are willing to buy one and ship it to me? I will of course pay more than what it costs, so that you can actually make some money by helping me. Anyone?

http://www.dimedico.co.il/hairegen/
    dude u dont really think thats gonna work do u? ppl will buy anything off the internet I swear smh. smarten up dude shiit like that is for late nite infomercials...

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    dude u dont really think thats gonna work do u? ppl will buy anything off the internet I swear smh. smarten up dude shiit like that is for late nite infomercials...
    Have you never heard about Pilox before? Check out the before and after photos and the science behind it. You can also read what other people has to say about it on other forums. I don't think it's a scam, and they don't think so either

Have you never heard about Pilox before? Check out the before and after photos and the science behind it. You can also read what other people has to say about it on other forums. I don't think it's a scam, and they don't think so either
    I think it is right to be sceptical at this stage. What have we seen thus far? Just a few pictures demonstrating hair regrowth, which frankly could be faked through the use of minoxidil and finasteride, or even photoshop.

No one on this forum has actually bought the device and demonstrated that it works. Neither have I seen any real evidence elsewhere. If this treatment really worked, I would be expecting more of a buzz around it, regardless of its limited launch in Israel.

Don't get me wrong, I hope this device works. If it does I'll be buying it myself - I have always fancied a holiday to Israel. At the moment though, I see little evidence that it's the real deal.

Abi, I haven't really got any response from Massive yet. Are you still interested in helping me out? You can add me on skype

Abi, I haven't really got any response from Massive yet. Are you still interested in helping me out? You can add me on skype
    Hey, it's been a holiday here so I wasn't around. I accepted your skype request.

You are definitely the man.