+ Reply to Thread

Default Topical Fin+Minoxidil Progression

Hey guys basically quick story I am 21 years old and I have recently gone to a Ziering Medical clinic in the UK in order to address my hair loss, I have always had a high hairline as the doctor that I had seen agreed, I went in to see the possible likely hood of a HT however due to my age they were reluctant, I am currently a norwood 2/2.5 with little thinning on the crown but a thinning and receding hairline, especially under certain lights. After discussing the HT and being told I was too young they recommended other measures that I had read about already (fin & minox) I told them how I was interested however was worried about the sides of fin and was too lazy to use minoxidil twice a day, This was when I was told about a topical minoxidil/fin, due to the low amount of fin in the solution (0.1%) It would be very unlikely to experience the sides and i would still see the benefit, the solution is 5% minoxidil 0.1% fin, I then went on to say how I did not want to use it twice a day to which I was told that I could use it just of a night and use 1.5ml instead of the standard 1ml. Anyway to cut a long story short ive paid for a year supply which has arrived today and have just applied it to my head as I type. I will be keeping this thread updated with progress however I do not think I shall be uploading photos. I will tell you if it works and if I have had any sides and will answer any questions as I know there is not a lot of opinion regarding the topical solution I am using.

Wish me luck

2 week mark and no change in my hair at all no shed whatsoever will post again at the 1 month mark

yea, two weeks is not a long time to see anything. def wait for the one month mark, and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbarrybadger View Post
    2 week mark and no change in my hair at all no shed whatsoever will post again at the 1 month mark