christian eriksen (tottenhan hotspur football player)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam90
    • Jun 2012

christian eriksen (tottenhan hotspur football player)

i'm interested in hearing what you think about his hair.

last summer he went from a pretty reeceding hairline and then 6-8 weeks later he was sporting a much more thicker hairline.

surely it can't be a transplant in that short space of time? if so then i want some of what he's got!! looks great!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	474300Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	474301
  • Balding95
    • Sep 2015

Yeah it is odd, I think fabregas was another one with a receding hairline who's managed to turn it around, tbf that hairstyle that eriksen is rocking covers the temples well so it could look better than it actually is, but that is definitely weird how much it's improved. Either they're both crazy good responders to propecia or they know something we don't. Who knows maybe they got their hands on some experimental treatments that are in the pipleline for us, footballers could probably get their hands on that easy.

Comment

• JayM
      • Apr 2015

Cesc had a hair transplant I can't be arsed to find the picture but if you google it, it is whilst he's giving an interview post game. Hairline is still red ect.

Comment

• sam90
        • Jun 2012

Could be a weave? He'd have had to shave his hair round the back of it was a transplant right? Literally can't get my head round how much better it looks. This is more of a recent pic:
        Attached Files

Comment

• Balding95
          • Sep 2015

Yeah still some recession but it's so much better than before, I reckon he's just a good responder.

Comment

• sam90
            • Jun 2012

Good responder to what exactly!?:-)

Comment

Working...