+ Reply to Thread

Default Salicylic Acid (acne wash) to address lingering redness

I stumbled across a potentially interesting idea for guys who have problems with lingering redness in the recipient or donor area. Salicylic acid (as found in liquid acne soaps like Neutragena Oil Free Acne Wash (and other brands) may be helpful, and deserve a look.

Salicylic acid is the same ingredient found in basic aspirin, and aspirin is anti-infammatory. Acne wash is intended to reduce the inflammation caused by breakouts.

I've been using acne wash on my scalp in the shower, at the same time I wash my face. It's hard to tell (I didn't document with before/after pics) but it seems like it has helped even out my skin tone. I follow the instructions on the bottle, and use conditioner afterwards (using regular shampoo to wash the rest of my hair). I assume acne wash would dry your hair out like any soap, so conditioner is warranted.

I wouldn't use this on freshly-healed grafts, I think 9 months or more post-surgery would be a reasonable time to wait, before trying this.

Salicylic acid is a potent ingredient renowned for its efficacy in addressing various skin concerns, including lingering redness. Derived from willow bark, it exfoliates the skin, unclogs pores, and reduces inflammation, making it an ideal solution for soothing irritated skin.For more information on skincare ingredients and their benefits, visit https://www.searchusapeople.com. Incorporating products containing salicylic acid into skincare routines can help calm redness and promote a clearer complexion. For those seeking relief from persistent redness, exploring options with salicylic acid, such as gentle exfoliants or targeted treatments, may prove beneficial.

Salicylic acid, commonly found in acne washes and other skincare products, can help address lingering redness associated with acne by exfoliating the skin and reducing inflammation. rehabilitation in Torrance Salicylic acid can be an effective ingredient for addressing lingering redness associated with acne, thanks to its exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties.