+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    You don't need a study to tell you balding men are subhuman. I could have told u that at
    Some people are deliberately ignorant though. They've got their heads buried in the sand if they think baldness doesnt affect a man negatively.

Stupid study, of almost no evolutionary significance in my opinion. If those with early onset AGA do have worst sperm it's proven to not bad enough to drive out baldness from the gene pool.

Why does this result really even matter? I still want my hair I dont care what its evolutionary significance was or is.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Why does this result really even matter? I still want my hair I dont care what its evolutionary significance was or is.
    It doesn't matter. I still want mine as well. You completely misread the tone of my previous post. But just pointing out what most can already deduce, that this study is ridiculous. My dad, and I'm sure thousands of others, was bald in his early 20s and had no trouble having a lot of kids effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Some people are deliberately ignorant though. They've got their heads buried in the sand if they think baldness doesnt affect a man negatively.
    So basically 70% of males are subhuman ?

Quote Originally Posted by tipsfedora View Post
    Nothing wrong with balding in your 40s or 50s like a lot of that 70%. teens though? Not as fair, or anywhere near as easy, no we definitely couldn't bury our heads in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsfedora View Post
    Nothing wrong with balding in your 40s or 50s like a lot of that 70%. teens though? Not as fair, or anywhere near as easy, no we definitely couldn't bury our heads in the sand.

ummm.... then, if baldness is genetic, why are there so many bald people on the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Balding95 View Post

i get a big kick out of hypocrites like you who can always find a reason why it's OK for someone other than yourself to suffer some negative fate. I mean here you are whining and sniveling about your hair loss while out of the other side of your mouth you're also deciding that people older than you should basically accept baldness gracefully. Why is that? Why is it Ok that someone in his 40's should have to accept baldness gracefully but you shouldn't have to? What makes you special? Nothing. You're just another hypocrite on a planet full of hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    i get a big kick out of hypocrites like you who can always find a reason why it's OK for someone other than yourself to suffer some negative fate. I mean here you are whining and sniveling about your hair loss while out of the other side of your mouth you're also deciding that people older than you should basically accept baldness gracefully. Why is that? Why is it Ok that someone in his 40's should have to accept baldness gracefully but you shouldn't have to? What makes you special? Nothing. You're just another hypocrite on a planet full of hypocrites.
    It's my first forum post so hello fellow balding people!!

I totally agree with you. I'm 23 yo and balding freaking bad at the temples. Hate my life and am trying to find some way to like myself to keep on going. To make things worse, there is not a single person on my mother or fathers side of the family with any hair loss whatsoever (all grandparents passed away with freaking nw2s

So it sucks balding young, but I'm sure it sucks just as bad at 40.

How the f is there not a cure for this sh1t by now? We can implant dreaming heart monitors in someone but we can't implant fake hair into a scalp? Someone clue me in on how hard the cure has to be, because apparently it will not happen while I still have hair.

Anyway sorry to digress, but I'm very empathetic, and I know it has to be bad losing hair at any point of your life.