Pax1/Foxa2- 1 of the primary genetic reasons why we balding men- are balding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eldarlmario
    • Sep 2015

both are not available. all brands are discontinued in india.

Dear LeeHpl,

can you check if you can procure generic topical Calcitriol?(e.g Rolsical ointment by Sun(inca), Psorafuse by Mankind, etc)?

very much appreciated if you could.

Thanks

Topical Calcitriol is discontinued in India

Comment

• eldarlmario
      • Sep 2015

And here's the good news:

dear, spelling is right
      Sodium Valproate (CAS:1069-66-5) 1kg is USD112 <=== sodium-chelated for oral
      Valproic acid (CAS 99-66-1) 1kg is USD136 <==topical
      best regards!
      katherine

Comment

• eldarlmario
        • Sep 2015

VERAPAMIL 240 MG SR TABLET COMPANY- ABBOTT PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 0.9<=== is the same as "Nitrendipine, an L-type Ca(2+)-channel blocker, abolished, whereas BAY K 8644, an L-type channel agonist, enhanced c-fos activation by hypoxia. Ca(2+) currents were augmented reversibly by hypoxia, suggesting that Ca(2+) influx mediated by L-type Ca(2+) channels is essential for c-fos activation by hypoxia. "

and that they induces PGE2 expression(which i have already posted about)

-------------------------
        RU 1%, TM 0.125%, Minoxidil sulfate 20mg/day,Dut 0.25%<=these 4 r confirm working. GHK-Cu 1%, Sirt1 Activator 3 0.025%, Tacrolimus 0.03%<=evaluating these 3

Comment

• eldarlmario
          • Sep 2015

Hi dear
          sulfasalazine x 800g is USD159
          best regards!
          katherine

Comment

• eldarlmario
            • Sep 2015

CAS 152-11-4 x 20g is USD100 <====Verapamil

Comment

• eldarlmario
              • Sep 2015

Good morning!
              dear Terence

1)Dutasteride 1g is USD66
              2)Minoxidil Sulfate 10g is USD26

plus shipping cost is USD30

total is USD102

Cas 22556-62-3 we have , but only have 5mg package
              5mg is USD80 <====Lysophosphatidic acid

GHK-Cu is out of stock now

Comment

• eldarlmario
                • Sep 2015

Thanks for your valued mail. Details are as below,

HEXIMAR CREAM 15 GM ( CALCIPOTRIOL 0.005 % ) PRICE OF EACH CREAM $ 7

CERVIPRIME GEL( DINOPROSTONE ) COMPANY- ASTRA PRICE OF EACH CREAM $ 6(PGE2)

MONTEK 4 MG ( MONTELUKAST ) TABLET COMPANY- SUN PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 1.5 (<=TH2 inhibitor)

MONTEK 5 MG ( MONTELUKAST ) TABLET COMPANY- SUN PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 2

MONTEK 10 MG ( MONTELUKAST ) TABLET COMPANY- SUN PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 3

VERAPAMIL 40 MG TABLET COMPANY- ABBOTT PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 0.15<==Calcium channel blocker. High doses induces PGE2

VERAPAMIL 80 MG TABLET COMPANY- ABBOTT PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 0.20

VERAPAMIL 120 MG SR TABLET COMPANY- ABBOTT PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 0.5

VERAPAMIL 240 MG SR TABLET COMPANY- ABBOTT PRICE OF 1X10 = 10 PILLS $ 0.9

Lonitab 10mg by Intas - 1X10 TAB $ 5 <===Oral Minoxidil

Dutas 0.5mg by Dr Reddy's - 1X30 PILLS $ 11 <==Dut

Aldactone 100mg by RPG - 1X15 PILLS $ 2 <==Spiro

THANKS

Comment

• eldarlmario
                  • Sep 2015

'cure'? that's too bold for me to claim- we can only try to mimic a 'cure' as closely to as possible but the atual cure would involve fixinf the cause first- and that's for qualified researcher/scientist to prove- not me

Comment

• eldarlmario
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by charlie76761
                    Seems safe http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8615060 although slightly worrying that this write up also states it's growth inhibiting (i'm assuming it stops cells replicating as over replicating leads to scalp plague). Hmmm

Ha... you now saying what i was thinking.. dropping it in to my topical mix for a 3 or so months cant hurt.

Eldarlmario is stating 0.0005% mix although you seem to get it at 0.005% as standard solution so if going for E's % then would mean dropping in 0.1ml into every 1ml of my topical. Easy.

Eldarlmario pls can you let me know why 0.0005% solution?

Thanks
                    On Calcitirol stopping growth(in a way- u r right): ur answer is here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24239508

Its 0.005%- sorry for the typo

Comment

• eldarlmario
                      • Sep 2015

From another person in another forum:

Yeah sure. You're trying to bring the balding scalp back to the state of a healthy scalp. Perhaps it can work and you can trick your body with those ****tails but what about if we find the actual cause that brought the scalp to this situation?

He got it all right.

By using chemicals to alter the way our scalp functions- we are 'tricking it' into behaving in a way that's not what Nature meant for us- and that is to be bald

Comment

• eldarlmario
                        • Sep 2015

I have to reemphasize that the Pax1/Foxa2 theory(atually it's already proven by multiple studies to be a high risk susceptibility gene locus for AGA) is of my own. I have already posted links and studies coupled with my own spine and ear problems - that gave me the rationale to come to the conclussion accompanied by all those links and studies and the comparison of those genes indicated in the Scoliosis study with those indicated in Dr Cotsarelis patent.

True or not is left to your own judgement.

Comment

• eldarlmario
                          • Sep 2015

Good day!
                          sorry for my late reply
                          we have three days holiday
                          Dimethicone Peg 10g is USD32
                          Polimethylsilsequioxane I can't translate it , do you have CAS number ?

thank you very much
                          Polimethylsilsequioxane => Cas 68554-70-1 x10g is USD40
                          best regards!
                          katherine

Prices for 2 liposomes suggested by another user in another forum when we talked about the importance of a good topical vehicle to use for delivering actives. PG induces contact dermititis for me and high ratio of ethanol dries my scalp badly while not staying on the scalp long enough to localise penetration of the actives to the scalp. DMSO is superbly efficient but has many undesirable side(e.g blood-borne halitosis,)

Liposomes helps the solution to stay on the scalp longer while not being harsh.

I enquiried for 10g as an average benchmark quantity. 1g-5g should be sufficient to last for a whole year.

Comment

• eldarlmario
                            • Sep 2015

The evolution of human bipedalism approximately four million years ago[1] has led to morphological alterations to the human skeleton including changes to the arrangement and size of the bones of the foot, hip size and shape, knee size, leg length, and the shape and orientation of the vertebral column(Spine).

Comment

• eldarlmario
                              • Sep 2015

Vertebral column[edit]
                              Main article: Vertebral column
                              The vertebral column of humans takes a forward bend in the lumbar(around the waist) (lower) region and a backward bend in the thoracic( (upper) region around the upper chest) . Without the lumbar curve, the vertebral column would always lean forward, a position that requires much more muscular effort for bipedal animals. With a forward bend, humans use less muscular effort to stand and walk upright.[6] Together the lumbar and thoracic curves bring the body's center of gravity directly over the feet.[4] Also, the degree of body erection (the angle of body incline to a vertical line in a walking cycle) is significantly smaller[1] to conserve energy.

Comment

• eldarlmario
                                • Sep 2015

In vertebrates, cervical vertebrae (singular: vertebra) are those vertebrae immediately below the skull.

Comment

Working...