+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    at your loss zero...dont even bother with finasteride its not a cure it will just slow the hairloss down in "most" ppl and in some lucky few it will stop fruther hairloss...but you surely wont get all your hairs back it will still look thin just shave or just Buzz cut it and leave it be dude..or try topicall RU like im doing..you should have used finasteride years ago no Point in starting it now tbh...at leat I gave fina two chances but the sides got me and I was desperate thats why I gave it two chances even thining of starting it again and use twice a week but nah..it wont "cure" my hairloss if I just use it twice a week it will only slow it down...also who wants to take fina to age 60-70? anyway? I want hair to the day I die...and that wont happen with fina...so wearing a wig or a hat or wait for a cure thats the only option...or "suicide" ofc thats one also...but give topicall RU a try Before you start messing with your hormones and neurosteroids in the brain
    I dont know anything about RU mate, but i will try to find it on turkey. You are totally right about fin and other things.I dont want to take fin for 40 years and i want hair till i die. I dont wan any side effects in my life no matter what.

I only wonder that with RU, after i use it, will the loop start like in minox ? cause you know minox starts beeing useless after 1 year.

RU is a topicall anti-androgen it attaches to the hair folicle making the folicle immune to dht/testo negative effects... its not like minox at all.. some guys maintain with RU alone...I get no sides from it...you could at least give it a try...you buy it from either anagen inc or thekaneshop...I use up to "6ml" everyday at 300mg.. gonna go for a test run now for a few months with it I use the 5% KB solution and I dermaroll everytime I apply it! I do use beta-sistosterol 600mg and nettle root extract 1000mg everyday...but not sure if they do much when it comes to DHT...its not like taking fina anyway..but its still something...